You Know Your Life Is Dandy When...

kayo

It's very simple really - (with your cat suit on, obviously) you stalk around and rub against peoples legs, and hands and heads. And (in my case) mieouw in front of the door when it is snowing out side, then go out for about 3 seconds come in and repeat numerous times during the night accompanied with the gato squeeeeeel when the door is in fact locked.  Incurring lots of grunts and groans from gatopeople (with pink legs) to bow to your every whim - and repeat when necessary..

You win every time.  Prrrrrr

:D Tripper

right reply :o

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is SUPER DOOPER DANDY

When you are slinking around in a rather cat like cat suit which you feel good in... and the friends that are out there whom you have yet to meet take you for what you are and tickle you behind the ears ocassionally - but understand that for the rest of the week you are dressed very plainly but sometimes on a FRIDAY NITE you like to let your hair down...  and do a little gato prance..!!

LOL!!! Khall, A gato is spanish for cat

I have my harem response ready... I'm just letting suspense build up before clicking "Post reply"

:o:D

Life is SUPER DOOPER DANDY

When you are slinking around in a rather cat like cat suit which you feel good in... and the friends that are out there whom you have yet to meet take you for what you are and tickle you behind the ears ocassionally - but understand that for the rest of the week you are dressed very plainly but sometimes on a FRIDAY NITE you like to let your hair down...  and do a little gato prance..!!

LOL!!! Khall, A gato is spanish for cat

I have my harem response ready... I'm just letting suspense build up before clicking "Post reply"

:o:D

Of course.... silly me! My fave red wine in Oz was Gato Negro :D

dandy, when you are almost broke, but somebody very kidnly offers to buy you the domain name for your bar as a christmas present, so you can finally get your own website up and running.

My mum and dad have offered to buy www.maktubar.com for me!!!! YAY!!!!

dandy, when you are almost broke, but somebody very kidnly offers to buy you the domain name for your bar as a christmas present, so you can finally get your own website up and running.

My mum and dad have offered to buy www.maktubar.com for me!!!! YAY!!!!

Congrats Mate! Good luck with it! :D:o

Thanks Bebop! :D Haven´t got it yet... the folks are making me wait for christmas, or at least my birthday (two days time).

I like to be fed from the nipple of the girl sitting on my lap... but maybe that´s not so appropriate here....

:D

Edited by kayo

Life is dandy when your mate Kayo can't stand it when you pretend that you can't spell Maktub'ar and finally you fess up that you could all along..........

Happy birthday bewdiful!!!!  :o

YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Thank you love.

BTW We've changed the name to Mukaba' r......JUST KIDDING NOOOO!!!!

Life is dandy when your mate Kayo can't stand it when you pretend that you can't spell Maktub'ar and finally you fess up that you could all along..........

Happy birthday bewdiful!!!!   :o

YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Thank you love.

BTW We've changed the name to Mukaba' r......JUST KIDDING NOOOO!!!!

Life is dandy when you are gonna have a couple of bacon sarnies, and realise you have tomato sauce and HP brown sauce in the cupboard and can do one on each and do a taste test. :D

edit: oooh, eggs as well, but do I go fried or scrambled? :o

Edited by bkkmadness

YAY :partytime:

:o Icey, I have been following your Value life thread, though with nothing intelligent to post, I've stayed quiet.

I'm happy to se you getting a bit of time in on the other threads, the "fun" threads, and glad to see you a little happier.

:o Icey, I have been following your Value life thread, though with nothing intelligent to post, I've stayed quiet.

I'm happy to se you getting a bit of time in on the other threads, the "fun" threads, and glad to see you a little happier.

Yep, gotta agree, buzzing to see her waste her time with the rest of us on the 'fun' threads. :D

:D Icey, I have been following your Value life thread, though with nothing intelligent to post, I've stayed quiet.

Thankyou hun :D

Oh and Maddy they have to be fried eggs of course ! :o

bkkmadness talking to himself : "don't make a breast joke. don't make a breast joke." :D:D

nah, skipped on the eggs, couldn't be bothered. :D

Edited by bkkmadness

Life is dandy when you take time to look at the midnight sky and notice how beautiful it looks and you can just take a chair, sit back and marvel at It's beauty whilst sharing your thoughts with the noise of the night  :D

Have you been smoking that rastafarian old holborn again?

Takes alot more than the moonlight to please me :D Maybe laying back looking at the moon with a nice scotch whilst getting your old boy exercised by the other half. :o (whilst counting a big wad of cash)

Life is dandy when you take time to look at the midnight sky and notice how beautiful it looks and you can just take a chair, sit back and marvel at It's beauty whilst sharing your thoughts with the noise of the night  :D

Have you been smoking that rastafarian old holborn again?

Takes alot more than the moonlight to please me :D Maybe laying back looking at the moon with a nice scotch whilst getting your old boy exercised by the other half. :o (whilst counting a big wad of cash)

:D:D:D