Penang Vs. Kl Vs. Singapore Vs....for Non-b

which would you prefer/have had better experience with to apply for a NON-B visa, assuming all documents are in order?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am having the hardest time deciding where to go for my Next NON-B application this coming weekend (8th July).

Maybe im being too anal about it and thinking too much, but since i cant decide I shall let the forum decide for me, well atleast guide me.

You may have your own reasons for choosing one of the above, maybe the curries are tastier in Penang, maybe looking at the Petronas Towers inspires you, or the airhostess' on the AirAsia flight to Singapore are cuter, etc... Whatever the reason be, it would be great if you could put it down in a reply to this post.

Thanks a heap!

I have had a very easy time in KL more than once before, however, I am choosing to go to Singapore this year for a change. As long as all your paperwork is in order, it should be fine anywhere you go.

I am going to Sing to meet up with friends so looking forward to the trip and Silkair is offering a good package out of Phuket at the moment so taking advantage of that.

Enjoy, wherever you choose to go. :o

Depends if 'all is in order' of if you are attempting purely letter of intent type applications..

If you are working, paying taxes, and have a real solid company sponsorship then by dotting all the I's and T's you should not get turned down anywhere.. That said Sing is (i hear) not the most friendly and knowing nothing about KL my best would be on Penang (especially with the small surcharge for 'priority processing' (1 day 80 rp) only issue is that not so easy to fly in and out of Penang, from some local Thai regions...

I hear KL and Sillypore tend to take the application more seriously and take more time (2 - 3 days).. Though not having a Non Imm B for 2 years or so anything I say is heresay rather than current experience... put all of the above under second hand bar talk..

If you need a multiple entry NON-B forget about Singapore as they have been instructed to not issue any multiple entry visas. Was down there about a month ago and they could only give me a single entry.