First Aid Training In Cm

JXXXL

Does anyone know where I could find someone to give some basic first aid training to a group in CM?

I was riding with my bike group the other day and one of the guys crashed and was knocked unconsious. I was really surpirsed that none of the guys knew some of the basics like not taking a persons helmet off or keeping the victim immobilized till help arrives. I'm certainly no expert but I did know these two things.

What I'm looking for is just some basic care so we all know what do to incase, god forbid, we have another situation like this - unfortunately odds are we will :o .

Yes, drop me a PM with your contact details.

We tried to set up a full CPR and Paramedic training course for the emergency services up here a couple of years ago, but were refused permission to do so due to vested interests amongst the powers-that-be. They "Preferred to allow patients to keep dying in the Thai way, rather than accept Farang teaching to save their lives." That was a paraphrased quote from one of the senior doctors with whom we were negotiating. He was disgusted we were turned down.

(Our senior trainer, now resident in Chiang Mai, previously taught Paramedic care at University in California.)