Can Not See My Avitar

Padkapow Guy

I think my problem all started when I tried to get my avitar of the Prachinburi flag to wave. I read Taxelle's topic on this same subject and followed the recommendations that were given to him. I never could get my avitar flag to wave. But now I can not see my avitar at all. I get the square box with the x in the corner. I can see other members avitars even though they take longer than normal to appear.

I have tried the following

1. reboot pc

2. retore default setting

3. control f5

4. clean / delete cookies / files

5. tools/ internet options /advanced/ multi media/ play animations

6. zone alarn console / privacy and turn off add blocking

Other than drop kick this pc I do not know what to do next.

any help would be well apprieciated.

thanks PKG

I think my problem all started when I tried to get my avitar of the Prachinburi flag to wave. I read Taxelle's topic on this same subject and followed the recommendations that were given to him. I never could get my avitar flag to wave. But now I can not see my avitar at all. I get the square box with the x in the corner. I can see other members avitars even though they take longer than normal to appear.

I have tried the following

1. reboot pc

2. retore default setting

3. control f5

4. clean / delete cookies / files

5. tools/ internet options /advanced/ multi media/ play animations

6. zone alarn console / privacy and turn off add blocking

Other than drop kick this pc I do not know what to do next.

any help would be well apprieciated.

thanks PKG

I can see it fine. What browser are you using? If its IE try and refresh by pressing control F5, See if that makes a difference.

Oops just realised that you had already done that. Well i've no idea. As i can see it.

Just followed the link in the properties of your avatar and it seems that it leads to blank page, run a search for the flag myself and grabbed it from this link:

http://www.multimediapalace.com/fl/asia-fl...a-chin-buri.gif

the link you had there was:

Looks like there was one digit out...

dear.... do u use that pic from link?

it u use that, and sometime  the  server of that site down , or its not in that link anymore ..it wont show

bambi

yes it is from a link but other people can see it just fine.

thanks for the reply .

PKG

It's not the size of it by any chance is it??
Your avatar must be no bigger than 90 pixels by 90 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50 KB.

The following file types are allowed: gif,jpeg,jpg,swf,png

It is 90 x 90 pixels gif and worked fine until I tried to get it to wave.

thanks for the reply

PKG

Just followed the link in the properties of your avatar and it seems that it leads to blank page, run a search for the flag myself and grabbed it from this link:

the link you had there was:

Looks like there was one digit out...

Thanks BB

I can now see my flag. It is still not waving but I can live with that.

thanks again

thanks to everyone who replied.

PKG :o

It's waving now PKG :o

ohhh yessss

how can u fix it PKG ?

bambi

I just copied the link that the Bangkok Butcher had put in his post and reloaded it.

I still can't get anybodies avitar to move on my pc though, but atlaest I can see them now.

PKG

I just copied the link that the Bangkok Butcher had put in his post and reloaded it.

I still can't get anybodies avitar to move on my pc though, but atlaest I can see them now.

PKG

I also still have the problem with the animations working incorrectly. As from another thread, I am sure that it is Zone Alarm related because if I disable Zone Alarm (ie: no firewall), refresh the page, then the animations work correctly. I have already "unticked" the "Privacy" settings in Zone Alarm, but still.... :D

And when I turn the firewall (Zone Alarm) back on, some of the avitars seem to animate correctly again...for a while...then sometimes back to square one, which is turn off Zone Alarm, refresh page, and then turn Zone Alarm back on. :o

And your flag is waving on my PC...at the moment anyway. :D

If you have the zone alarm security suite (not the free version), then it may help to turn off mobile code control as well, also located in the privacy settings tab

I have Zone Alarm Pro and the mobile code is off. Still same "weird" animation problem. For example this page all the avitars are animated except yours and mine. If I turn off ZA, then all are animated. If I turn ZA back on and refresh, all are still animated. If I go to another TV page and come back to this page, again all are animated except mine and yours (no longer animated). I don't know. Have tried a number of things within ZA but apparently haven't found the right combination. :o

Finally think I've sorted out "my" Zone Alarm problem. I'm using Zone Alarm Pro. In addition to going to "Privacy" "Custom" "Main" and unchecking "Animation", I needed to also go to "Privacy", "Site List". Then on the site list find Thaivisa.com and right click that and click options. Then click the Tab "Ad Blocking" and then uncheck "animation" from there. Don't really know why I had to do these extra steps but finally all the animations seem to work, all of the time now.