Golf Lessons Around Pattaya Or Ban Chang

tuffy

At Rayong Green Valley/St. Andrews there is a shop just behind the main clubhouse which sells food, drink, does club repair, video golf and the man running it does lessons as well as has been a golf instructor for many years in US and UK. Although part of the GV/SA facility it is privately owned/managed but uses the GV/SA kitchens for the food preparation. A nice shop with friendly people and worth checking out. I did not use his instruction but he mentioned doing lessons in the shop, outside and also playing lessons. Sorry do not have their name or phone number. Nice courses by the way so you can play and/or take lessons while there.

At Rayong Green Valley/St. Andrews there is a shop just behind the main clubhouse which sells food, drink, does club repair, video golf and the man running it does lessons as well as has been a golf instructor for many years in US and UK. Although part of the GV/SA facility it is privately owned/managed but uses the GV/SA kitchens for the food preparation. A nice shop with friendly people and worth checking out. I did not use his instruction but he mentioned doing lessons in the shop, outside and also playing lessons. Sorry do not have their name or phone number. Nice courses by the way so you can play and/or take lessons while there.

Thanks for the info Qman, i will give him a try