Thai Pasport Services To Pattaya

Dirk_brijs

A while back this service did come to Pattaya so the wife and son could renew the passport in Jomtien where they stationed themselves for a week or so if I remember well?

Anyone know if this is a returning thing or was this a one of?

If so anyone know of a calender of when they would be here?

Tx

You post is not clear...

Renew your Thai visa or your countries passport??

Thai visas and other related services are done at Thai Immigration (M-Fri), Soi-5 in Jomtien.

If your asking about your passport and a visit to Pattaya/Jomtien from your consulate/Embassy, then check

online, on their website for information of any scheduled visits.

Edited by LukDod

What he is talking about is a mobile service for Thais to renew their passports that visited previously, it saves them having to go to Bangkok. I am sorry to add that I can not help with information about future visits.

Over the years I’ve known mobile passport services come to Pattaya for various nationalities including Thai but how they advertise the service beats me, maybe local radio, maybe local newspapers, maybe word of mouth but i don't think there's a calendar of when and if they'll be coming.

Contacting the embassy would be the best way of finding out.

Last time I checked on the MFA website they still listed visiting Pattaya but the site was well out of date so may be best to telephone and enquire.

The last time they came to pattaya their was notice given in the pattaya mail.:rolleyes: