One 2 Call

pop3

There are many promotion deal's on one 2 call these day's but I can't find a thing in english, listning to what the Thai's tell you is hopeless because they won't tell you about the catch ! I believe the standerd charge is 4 bht a minuit, they say with freedom choice you pay 4 bht the first minuit followed by 25 stang for the following minuit's ? what's the catch ? why should they give you this price just by dialing in a number ? I can't believe you get something for nothing. anyone have any stories on this, good or bad ?

Hmm, seems like they don't give any details in English.

Remember your first switch of deals is free, subsequent switches are 30 baht (and you might get some time/money cut, depending on the max limits).

Sawasdee nahn nahn:

100 baht->30 days 150 baht->45 days etc, extra 30 baht/month

5 baht/minute calls, 3 baht/sms

max 450days, 3,000 baht

Double:

Whatever amount you fill, you get extra that same amount (ie fill 50baht, can use 100baht)

This is at the cost of valid time, ie 300 baht=10days, 800 baht=26 days

20% off normal phone rate, 5 baht/minute calls, 3 baht/sms, max 90 days

Choice:

20% off calls, can also add extra options at 30 baht/month:

Night=extra 25% off 10pm-6am, Weekend=extra 25% off weekends, Buddy=extra 25% off for 3 numbers

Kui sabai (no charge)=first minute 20% off, second 40%, third onwards 60%

Valid time same as stated on card, 4 baht/min calls (3 baht/min at special rates), 3 baht/sms, max 365 days

Freestyle: 4 types:

Buddy: 3 baht/minute for 1 number

Time: 3 baht/minute for 10pm-6am

Plus: Like double->"plus reward"=when you call over 1,500 baht in 1 month, all subsequent calls in that month are 2 baht/minute

More: 3 baht/minute, valid date recharge reduced by 30%

Sawasdee:

Valid time recharge doubled, 5 baht/minute calls, 3 baht/sms, max 365 days, max 2,000 baht

So basically every promotion comes at a cost. Pick one that suits you best. Sawasdee to max your time (receive calls, call rarely). Buddy if you call only 1 person. Plus if you call a lot, choice if you call for long periods, etc. etc. I use sawasdee, since I rarely call anyone... if I do, I usually call and hang up and let them call back and pay for the call with their company phones.

Edited by Firefoxx