Ais Top-Up

Gladiator

Apologies in advance as I i did do a search but cannot find the previous Topic and Posts.

On several occasions recently I have topped-up my mobile AIS SIM card, only to find that my credit has evaporated with my making but one or two call of a minute or two each, to other AIS users. I went and contacted AIS to make sure that I was not on any 'promotion' and also cancelled my subscription to tv.com sms news service. Still the problem occurs. This morning I went tio AIS service. Showed them the message to confirm top-up of 100 Baht a few days ago and aslo to showed them the calls dialled. No joy.

If anyone has any advice as to where to go from her I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Gladiator

Most likely some subscription. In the past these subs often linger, especially the news ones, and are near impossible to remove.

Go back to AIS and ask them to list any subs you have and then ask them to remove them. Only other thing I can think of is data services running on your phone in the background?

How basic is the Nokia? As I have a 5800, I noticed my Internet was being used quite often, then I discovered that Nokia Messaging was looking for a connection every 10 minutes.

Maybe!

I do not know the model, as it is some years since I bought it , but It does have the capability of accessing certain websites, ie bbc.com. I'll check it out. Thanks for the 'heads up'