Where To Buy Nintendo And Wii Fit

Taro

I'm looking to buy a Nintendo console and a Wii Fit system to go with it. I saw both at Market Village but the guy at the store said "I only have Japanese Nintendo" and then proceeded to tell me it was 12,000 baht just for the console. Ummm... no. No other stores there have it. Any ideas where can I go to find the whole system? There has to be a cheaper place.

I buy all my Wii stuff in Min Buri, 15 minutes from Suvarnabhumi, in the Fashion Island Mall top floor game store called Subu or something like that. They sell Wii consoles, XBOX, PS3 and anything you could ever need to go with them. I have purchased 3 consoles there, never had a problem and over 250 Wii games and 200 PS2 games. They have consoles for USA market, Japan and Thailand. This is a large store in the mall not a kiosk or overnight venture.

I've seen Wii games at two of the toy stores on the third floor of Market Village although I suspect you can find what you want at a better price in Bangkok.

I bought a WII from that shop , or should I say I think its the same shop, 3rd floor in the open plan area, theirs also another on that floor owned by the same person. The WII broke down after 3 weeks, I was as polite as ever and even though when I explained they had given me a 12 month warranty cert. They just didn't care less, they were really rude and said it was not there problem go somewhere else,, so I would probably stay clear of them.

Take a look at ebay and getting someone to post it while not paying customs tax( you should be ok if you write gift and 2nd hand) if you can't find one cheap enough. But yea I think you must go to BKK for a day to get a good deal on a console, not gonna happen here.

Hey there Taro, im selling my Wii i bought from the UK not that long ago, thus it plays games from Thailand. It comes with 4 original games, demos, Wii remote and extra controller, all official and original content.

Youre welcome to come and test it out, or i can deliver it.

If you are interested PM me with your price and im sure we can come to some sort of deal.

Thanks.