Bookstore That Delivers English Books

housey

Hi,

I'm looking to order some English books (specifically computer books) and I think BKK is my only hope. I'm in Pattaya and all the stores here only stock Thai computer books .

Does anybody know of a bookstore that will deliver these kinds of books? Preferrably a website and/or tel number would be great!I've searched but can't find what I'm looking for.

Edited by housey

I have visited Kinokuniya Bookshop at the Emporium in Bangkok. To me, by far, the best bookshop in Thailand.

I have not ordered books from them but I hear they do this.

You may want to check this site: http://bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp/indexohb.cgi?AREA=07.

Be nice to know how you get on.

Try www.dasabookcafe.com they have a good stock of English used books and will deliver anywhere in Thailand

If it's computer books you're looking for, I highly recommend safaribooksonline.com. It's run by O'Reilly, but they have books from many different publishers. Between this and online docs, I have no need to buy computer books - and I'm a web project manager and software developer. I'd also suggest getting an e-book reader (you can download free ones for your PC or smartphone) and buying Kindle, Nook, PDF books, etc. The nice thing about that is you can cut and paste the code snippets (at least with PDF books, not sure about the proprietary readers). Good luck!