Won The Lottery

kcore

I thought u meant 10K US then that would have really been something in Thai... anyway better than nothing I guess- a few good nights out. My X used to get tickets every other day and never won a thing...Well done.

Thanks for all the responce. Followed gotlost advice and cashed them in at Warraot Market today. Deep in the bowls as most of the lotto vendors could not change "big" money. Main guy there is a vinly flooring dealer and told us we had won 20k. Apperently we had purchased 2 tickets with this #. My gf did not know this and this fine man could have easily taken us for 10 k. He did not. The vig was 3% as I was told the ticket we bought had a red cross on them - there for 1% to the the" Red Cross" and 2% to the exchanger. All -in -All a wonderfully informative ( and profitable) day. Mother 's Day coming up so gf will be a hero in the eyes of family.....all good.:D

K

I won 3K once - last year - first and last time I bought a ticket (or a bunch of them - so confusing???) - anyway just did it for a laugh as mother in law buys them all the time, so me and mrs did it just the once - pissed everyone off when I won :D Anyway, 3k was not enough to make me want to continue the theme so I went cold turkey :) MIL cashed it in for me, can't remember what I spent it on, Mrs probably bought another pair of shoes with it - more shoes than Emelda Marcos!

Thanks for all the responce. Followed gotlost advice and cashed them in at Warraot Market today. Deep in the bowls as most of the lotto vendors could not change "big" money. Main guy there is a vinly flooring dealer and told us we had won 20k. Apperently we had purchased 2 tickets with this #. My gf did not know this and this fine man could have easily taken us for 10 k. He did not. The vig was 3% as I was told the ticket we bought had a red cross on them - there for 1% to the the" Red Cross" and 2% to the exchanger. All -in -All a wonderfully informative ( and profitable) day. Mother 's Day coming up so gf will be a hero in the eyes of family.....all good.:D

K

Congratulations on your good fortune. Take it when it comes.:D