Ninja 650R

husskydog

Been a while since i`ve be on the board,

but i could do with your opinions and knowledge on 1st class insurance cover for my ninja 650r, i`m due for renewal on the 12th, and just received my renewal quote from FALCON INSURANCE...with 20% NCD....not bad really at 6000baht...BUT, the cover is only for 160,000baht/less 5000baht excess....the bike is only 1 year old, and as you know 257,000baht list price new, YES the cover is a whopping 100,000baht short of list after one year.

The first cover was for 180,000baht....does this need to drop 20,000baht every year..?

I know the bike will depriciate but NOT 100,00baht in 1 year.....

Anyone getting better cover....regards..HD

BTW thaivisa link to big bike quotes ain`t working? for me when i click it..

Hiya HD!

Well, I assume the low coverage is why the premium is so cheap... You can certainly buy more coverage from a different company. A few companies I can think of that can offer you more coverage (at higher cost) include NSI, ThaiSri and MuangThai.

The ThaiVisa insurance quote request form isn't working for you? http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form/

AAInsure (who is the ThaiVisa insurance broker) can also be contacted by fax: 038 374 251 or Skype: aainsure

Their email address is: [email protected]

Ride On!

Tony

Hiya HD!

Well, I assume the low coverage is why the premium is so cheap... You can certainly buy more coverage from a different company. A few companies I can think of that can offer you more coverage (at higher cost) include NSI, ThaiSri and MuangThai.

The ThaiVisa insurance quote request form isn't working for you? http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form/

AAInsure (who is the ThaiVisa insurance broker) can also be contacted by fax: 038 374 251 or Skype: aainsure

Their email address is: [email protected]

Ride On!

Tony

Thanks T, i`ll check them out tomorrow, i dont mind paying a bit more, as the mods on the bike as you know, add up to a reasonable sum alone..HD

Thanks T, i`ll check them out tomorrow, i dont mind paying a bit more, as the mods on the bike as you know, add up to a reasonable sum alone..HD

Make sure whatever policy you choose covers the value of the mods! (Many policies specifically exclude modifications and accessories).

HD, how did you make out with your policy-hunting? I'm really curious to know...bought mine 11 months ago, and yeah, the mods do add up indeed...I hated having to put the numbers together this weekend for the TV/AA guy to quote. :shock1: