Club For My Birthday

Hello Everybody,

Next Friday I will be celebrating my first birthday in Bangkok.

I am looking for a club to dance with friends. I know plenty of them, sure, but there is something different I'm looking for this time: THE MUSIC.

I am desperately looking for some commercial house music. I don't want R&B and hip hop (similar to RCA and so many others) and I also don't want too heavy stuff (places like Demo: that music is too much for me).

Where can I find some good and fun house music - not too heavy house/electronic, and not r&b either?

Please help me find it!!!

Thank you very much!

Cheers,

Krunghtepman

in Narz suk soi 23, you can get a free bottle of red label if u bring the ID/passport

the new Club Culture near KSR - I havent been there since they re-open. but sure enough that no hip-hop there

Both Route66 and Slim have trance zones.

Thanks guys for your replies.

Well I thought about Narz, just last time I went there there was some R&B from 5-6 years ago... I felt very disappointed... But of course if they provide me with a free bottle that would be good!!

Club Culture is also a choice... just never been to the new one so I was not that sure about it.

But these are surely interesting venues... Any other advice is welcome!!

P.S.: I was told by many I write quite well for being 1 years old (and Italian) :)

Thanks guys for your replies.

Well I thought about Narz, just last time I went there there was some R&B from 5-6 years ago... I felt very disappointed... But of course if they provide me with a free bottle that would be good!!

Club Culture is also a choice... just never been to the new one so I was not that sure about it.

But these are surely interesting venues... Any other advice is welcome!!

P.S.: I was told by many I write quite well for being 1 years old (and Italian) :)

And if you are talking same you are writting, your parents going to get a headache as well:) .

Happy 2de birthday.

NFS

yeh had my 100th bd in narz, i did get a free bottle.

think the friend had a bd party in Slim. nothing free but 15% (not sure) discount with a free fancy watermelon cake.

P.S. my english is worse than urs, u 1 y/o boy :P

Is there some sort of filter I can turn on that will weed out these posts?

Like a 'junk mail' filter.

Sorry about that.

I've just finished watching a season of 'One Foot In The Grave' and I'm in "grumpy old man" mode. :P

Edited by krading