Help With Finding Long Term Rental

ginglee

Hi, Ive been coming to Pattaya now for 5 years, and quite shamefully only really know my way around beach & 2nd rd! Ive decided to spend longer out here(as opposed to frequent short trips), and therefore looking for a long term rental. Maximum I want to spend is 25k bht pm, and ideally a 2 bed villa. Ive been told there's some nice places on a lake up near the crocodile farm- but like I said I'm just not familiar with the area. I appreciate at the money I'm looking at spending im going to be just out of Pattayta. So please- any recommendations on where? And somewhere where it's quite easy and not to far to get back into Pattaya.

Thank you......

you mention per month but not how long u will stay total or if you have transportation,can be very expensive if you don't drive and are stuck at the "lake" , hit me back with your email and details, maybe I can help

No I do not own any property.

Christ there is loads of property,but you are better in the Klang. There are quiet places here too and in just a few minutes from the centre of things. For 10 to 15 thousand a 2 bedroom recently built nice quiet place located virtually slap bang 3 minutes from Carrefour. Give this guy a ring 0850874881. Guaranteed you will be pleased

No I do not own any property.

Christ there is loads of property,but you are better in the Klang. There are quiet places here too and in just a few minutes from the centre of things. For 10 to 15 thousand a 2 bedroom recently built nice quiet place located virtually slap bang 3 minutes from Carrefour. Give this guy a ring 0850874881. Guaranteed you will be pleased

Thanks....

The houses you mentioned are out by Maprachan Lake which is a good 20-25 minutes from Pattaya.

Poor lighting does not make it the best place to be after midnight and very few Sontaews will run that way without emptying your wallet first.

To use motorbike taxis if you can find one will cost you more per month than the house rental charges if you are a frequent visitor to Pattaya and its night life.

Try some of the Sois just off the Sukhumvit highway like Soi Khaotalo, Soi Cow Noi and Nernplubwan where there are plenty of houses for rent and less than 10 minutes by taxi to Walking street

Edited by nam-thip

You can rent a one or two bedroom condo in Jomtien much less than 25,000 Baht per month. Their are several View Talay condominiums in Jomtien, and has Baht bus service as well. This way you would not be living with all the riff raff, and close enough to central Pattaya if that's what you want.

Barry

You can rent a one or two bedroom condo in Jomtien much less than 25,000 Baht per month. Their are several View Talay condominiums in Jomtien, and has Baht bus service as well. This way you would not be living with all the riff raff, and close enough to central Pattaya if that's what you want.

Barry

You can rent a large 2 bed room condo in jomtien for 25,000 a month???? I do not believe!!!!!:whistling:

Barry

You can rent a large 2 bed room condo in jomtien for 25,000 a month???? I do not believe!!!!!:whistling:

Since when was a 2 bedroom condo the same as a 2 bedroom villa???, a 2 bedroom villa the op is looking for!

[quote name='nam-thip'

...Soi Cow Noi................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rolleyes::lol:

On purpose or not?

It's Soi Khao Noi :thumbsup:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I forgot myself...................lol.............I live two minutes from Soi Khao Noi but i've become so used to calling it 'Cow Noi' as it's the name myself and a few mates christened it.

It's more a case of old habit's are hard to shake off.

Edited by nam-thip