If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Transam,

Thank you so much!! that brought back so many happy memories!!

I am listening to Gary Moore playing but I do not know how to put onto the forum , sorry.

To all the posters who put their music choice here....many thanks.....clap2.gif

I found the vid today. Great eh. thumbsup.gif

Great.....Understatement of the year....Especially with Clapton & Beck too...clap2.gifthumbsup.gif so how do I post vdo's ? as I do so much want to contribute!

Find something on youtube, right click whilst it's playing, left click on "copy URL". It is now saved. Open this thread, left click in the posting box, anywhere, top right three orange things, click the left one, a box will appear, right click in the box and left click "paste"....click OK...........smile.png

Transam...Many thanks for your time in educating a fossil..thumbsup.gif I will not let you down!! but unfortunately I need some beauty sleep as I am up in 5 hours to earn a few more shekels!! actually i need a lot of beauty sleep anyway!! Take care in the land of smileswink.png Happy New Year.drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif

Transam...Many thanks for your time in educating a fossil..thumbsup.gif I will not let you down!! but unfortunately I need some beauty sleep as I am up in 5 hours to earn a few more shekels!! actually i need a lot of beauty sleep anyway!! Take care in the land of smileswink.png Happy New Year.drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif

I once told someone that I must go and get my beauty sleep and they said " stay in bed for a <deleted> month ".Not very nice eh.

from the past somewhere...I sure do like ol' Joni...very relaxing when tooling along the saudi desert at high speed...

the dulcimer compliments all of her open tunings...turns out she had polio when she was a kid and can't get her hand around the usual guitar chords...a marvelous circumstance...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

de wife she sez: 'I like slide guitar music...'...and I said: 'then you must like this one...'

and then she sez: 'you're not funny, tutsi...'...'I guess not, darlin'...I'm just an ol' southern boy...'

(was it Duane or Dickie Betts on 'Eat a Peach'? with a name like Dickie Betts you know he's gotta be a mean arse guitar player...now, with Duane I'm not sure...)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

• 2 weeks later...

de wife she sez: 'I like slide guitar music...'...and I said: 'then you must like this one...'

and then she sez: 'you're not funny, tutsi...'...'I guess not, darlin'...I'm just an ol' southern boy...'

(was it Duane or Dickie Betts on 'Eat a Peach'? with a name like Dickie Betts you know he's gotta be a mean arse guitar player...now, with Duane I'm not sure...)

Duane was dead by then but here's one of his classics

http://youtu.be/TZup5YLOWLE

Wow, where do you dig up these killer vibes from DB?

I am stuck in the cultural backwater that is Bkk (the Eagles and other such crap rule here).

4 fox sake I am due a holiday to, London, NY or Sydney just to catch up on some decent music.

Nice one, keep on posting.