Windy Today

If Rooo can do a deal with Thai Airways as sponsors then Bangkok Airways will become like the newspaper we can't quote...you know the one with the same letters as the oil disaster company......all tthese threads are starting to form into some kind of plot.....maybe a new slot on the Samui Channel...no hang on....:ermm:

We had the other day what can only be described as a mini tornado sweep up the mountain in Nathon / Lippa Noi that took down 3 trees in my garden and several on the road up to the house. The house though stood up quite well.

Dec/Jan always from the East and now from the West.

There are dry years and wet years. About 10-15 years ago, May was like that for longer periods. Gale after gale for days, so strong, that I could hardly open my house door. It rained horizontally.

Dec/Jan always from the East and now from the West.

There are dry years and wet years. About 10-15 years ago, May was like that for longer periods. Gale after gale for days, so strong, that I could hardly open my house door. It rained horizontally.

:rolleyes: Nothing has changed for thousands of years, it's called the South West Monsoon (DO NOT LISTEN TO AL)

I know that very well, crusty. But in some years the monsoon is strong and in other years no monsoon, years with rain in the dry season, when very dry years. I have experienced November(the wettest month per year, climax of the North Western monsoon here) without any winds and rain, only blue sky and calm sea.