Truemove Asst 2222

GerdT

I have just changed from DTAC to True Move my internet access. Because we don’t have a landline I have to use the mobile and a laptop.

With DTAC it was easy to obtain my balance and the hours left for my internet since one only had to dial a number on the mobile to receive a SMS in seconds with the required figures.

Have phoned True Move Assit 2222 and have been put on hold time after time. Have already spend double of the amount I have spend on the 50 hours I have signed up too without knowing how many hours I have left. Maybe it is only me or are there other people out there that think that True Move does it on purpose? I can’t believe that they can tell me the balance since they have all my details on their computer screens.

What worries me even more is the fact that I getting put on hold and have to listen to music whilst my credit in the phone is running down. Sometimes I get told they would contact me, however I believe before that is going to happen Pattaya will be covered in snow. Is anybody out there who knows how to get the balance I am looking for?

Hi,

Have you found a solution to check your balance ?

It seems that it's easy with an iPhone but not with any other phone ?

Any help welcome !

Hi,

When I used DTAC I was told to use NOKIA which I did. Only had to dial an asteric a number and a hash and within in seconds had an SMS. True Move is holding out on me for over a week now. Paid with VAT more than 200 baht for the 50 hours but have spend about 250 baht trying to find out how to get my balance. For the total amount I could have taken an unlimited option. Still it shows how much True cares about customers and certainly it will make sure that I return to DTAC as soon as my month and the 50 bath option are gone.

Only changed from DTAC to True because my wife was using True and we spend a a fortune (have to travel quit a lot) when using different providers.

Thanks!