Thaivisa Member'S Reputation Revealed

george

On popular demand:

Go to your profile and click the "Reputation" tab, showing all the reputation you have received, along with the member you received from, and the date.

If you visit another members profile you will get the info about that member.

Have fun biggrin.gif

Nice - now all we need is the ability to add an optional short comment to accompany each reputation click and the feature will be complete. Oh, and would be good to allow negative reputation scores also.

• Like 2

How many times can we "rep" people in any given day? Is it in correlation to one's own reputation score?

:o Don't you know already?....Jeez there's some mean people here on Thai Visa.....I mean they're free to hand out so enjoy it while you can.

No doubt the mods will introduce negative scoring at some point just for the sheer fun of it....or some other scheming tactic.....

Just out of curiosity how much rep has the glitterman picked up?

B)

• Like 1

No doubt the mods will introduce negative scoring at some point just for the sheer fun of it....or some other scheming tactic.....

Don't forget what happened when they lowered a few members post count a few months ago. If you went by the crying and moaning posts about this "disaster", you would have thought that an asteroid was heading straight for planet Earth.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget what happened when they lowered a few members post count a few months ago. If you went by the crying and moaning posts about this "disaster", you would have thought that an asteroid was heading straight for planet Earth.

:lol: I remember that G. Actually some of them are still moaning. I wonder why some posters had their posting scores lowered but others didnt? I wonder if anyone has ever conducted an investigation into these thefts? Serious issue indeed. :ph34r:

• Like 1