What Is The Best Way To Get A Visa To The Uk For A Partner

• ..VISA TO THE UK MY PARTNER AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 5 YEARS NOW WE HAVE A LITTLE GIRL OF ONE YEAR OLD RUT MY PARTNER HAS BEEN TO THE UK LAST YEAR AND HAD SIX MONTHS THERE SHE HAD TO GO BACK AS HER PASSPORT WAS RUNNING OUT AND WHEN THAT WAS DONE APPLIED FOR A NEW VISA IT WAS REFUSE.
  • UNDER PARAGRAPH 41 SAYING THAT THEY COULD NOT BE SURE SHE WOULD GO BACK AFTER THE VISIT QUOTING PARAGRAPH (I) (II). WE HAVE A HOUSE TO LIVE IN A BUSSNESS TO FEED US AND A CHILD WITH A BRITISH PASSPORT THE AGENT SAYS WE NEED TO GET MARRIED AND THEN APPLY FOR A VISA FOR A WIFE IS THIS GOOD INFO

It seems that you've misunderstood the visa application system.

The Visa Officer seems to believe that you want a visa for your g/f to settle in the UK - The fact that she had to go back to Thailand to renew her passport suggest that she was in the UK on a Visitor Visa ( a settlement visa would have allowed her to renew her passport in the UK).

You have two options - reapply for a visitor visa (and convince the visa officer that your g/f is only visiting and will return to Thailand - difficult considering the details you have given)

Or, do as the Visa officer suggests and apply for a settlement visa - I'm not sure that you actually have to get married, perhaps others can advise.

Here's the golden rule - Make sure that your g/f is applying for the visa which actually covers her intentions in coming to the UK..... and ..... tell the truth in the application.

The British Embassy claims that failure to do either one or both of the above accounts for almost all visa refusals to Thai applicants.

If she has been to the UK before , then there should be no reason for them to reject your visa application , unless she has put it in to early , she has to wait six months before she can reapply for a Holiday visa, It would be easier to go to Thailand get married , if that's what you want , then submit your paperwork.for a settelment visa. i found this the better way . less hassle and job done.best of luck.

If she has been to the UK before , then there should be no reason for them to reject your visa application , unless she has put it in to early , she has to wait six months before she can reapply for a Holiday visa, It would be easier to go to Thailand get married , if that's what you want , then submit your paperwork.for a settlement visa. i found this the better way . less hassle and job done.best of luck.

When did she return from the UK ?

How long has she been in the UK for ?

If the OP has been refused under paragraph 41 then they are applying for a visit visa !

Can you give me further details and be clear on what your requirements are ?

If you require a 2 year settlement visa then look here Husbands, wives and civil partners.

Regards Paul

When did she return from the UK ?29 april

How long has she been in the UK for ?6 months

If the OP has been refused under paragraph 41 then they are applying for a visit visa ! yes

Can you give me further details and be clear on what your requirements are ? i am supposed to be in Thailand living but had problems with the restaurant in the uk manager on maternity leave so i had to stay until she comes back baby has uk passport and now my 12 year old wants to stay in school here

If you require a 2 year settlement visa then look here Husbands, wives and civil partners.

Regards Paul