What Is Peptein Drink?

sunny747

Hi,

my topic sayz it all. i'm very confused about Peptein drink. I tried to read nutrition information on the peptein bottle but it is all in Thai. i guess it's an energy drink and it has so many kinds. Little expensive for a drink actually.

what is the health benefit of this drink?

The only thing I can add is it's horrible tasting stuff. At least that's my opinion. My neighbor, who is a sales rep for the company that distributes it, gave me a case of it and one bottle was enough for us.

It’s a soy product that’s supposed to improve brain efficiency and relieves stress. :lol:

Quite popular among the Yaba/Ice crowd after an all-nighter of sodomizing sex and other debauchery.

Except for taste differences it’s in the same league as bran, collagen, heng and other such drinks.

Wiki

My 2 cents on the issue is = BS!

Good marketing campaign to sell these "energy, fitness and beauty drinks"

Seems here the folks are highly susceptible to this kind of "nutrition"

birds nest, plum, black chicken, wild berry and the multitudes of similar

drink like red bull and lipo is an incredible money spinner and the drinks

health value highly questionable!

• Like 1

The "Brands" products started with essence of chicken, they can make amazing claims as to what the essence of chicken will do for you, all Very scientific, the people touting it even wear labcoats in the adverts. Hilarious.

i haven't tried Peptein yet. but i do have interest.

i go to gym regularly. I used to take protein shake but i find it too expensive in Thailand.

so i was thinking Peptein as an option. but i can't read the nutrition value.

i was hospitalized once and my thai friends brought me BRAND-bird nest. i had it but it didn't see worked on me.

only red bull works on me and i find it genuine.

I am amazed at the FDA allowing the approval of these kinds of drinks - especially their claims of improved brain efficiency etc. Seems as long as it is not beer, one can claim anything.

Thinking of bringing a new pill to the market and calling it "TIME CAPSULE", filled with caffeine with the added benefit of arriving to your next meeting at the agreed upon time.

• Like 1

i haven't tried Peptein yet. but i do have interest.

i go to gym regularly. I used to take protein shake but i find it too expensive in Thailand.

so i was thinking Peptein as an option. but i can't read the nutrition value.

i was hospitalized once and my thai friends brought me BRAND-bird nest. i had it but it didn't see worked on me.

only red bull works on me and i find it genuine.

Brands products are so silly, but successful, yes they have bird nest in a bottle. Bird mucus,(saliva) , sooo nutritious. Red Bull is genuine! Genunine caffine! Enjoy.

I dont drink coffee but i like an extra boost of energy at times. But those energy drinks have to many sugars so i sometimes import some cafeine that i put in capsules. Works for me 200mg cafeine and i have all the energy i want. Problem is you should not do that too much because it drains you for later on the day. Also it can mess with your sleeping cycle.

I dont drink coffee but i like an extra boost of energy at times. But those energy drinks have to many sugars so i sometimes import some cafeine that i put in capsules. Works for me 200mg cafeine and i have all the energy i want. Problem is you should not do that too much because it drains you for later on the day. Also it can mess with your sleeping cycle.

Hogwash. I drink 3 espressos before I leave the house in the morning. Another when I get to my office. One after lunch and maybe a couple more if I head out for the night. Maybe those capsules you are taking Rob are speed mate. 

Hogwash. I drink 3 espressos before I leave the house in the morning. Another when I get to my office. One after lunch and maybe a couple more if I head out for the night. Maybe those capsules you are taking Rob are speed mate. 

James i can assure you they are not speed, and i buy the caffeine from a reputed source. All the people who have taken it have similar effects. I must add that i used to take 400mg capsules. Your espresso is around 100mg a shot. So your close to that. It might be that i am more sensitive to it then you are or because i take it in a shorter time period.

I am now (when my new batch arrives ordered 750grams) going to try it with 200mg capsules. I like the rush it sends me into working mode. I get quite productive then.

While you're at it why not snort it instead :D

I once went 10 months without vitamin C and only suffered a mild bout with scurvy and tooth loss...I went 24 hours without caffeine and that's why I'm doing life without parole.

do you want to sell drinks in Thailand?

just write "extra slim"

do you want to sell lotion or cream in Thailand?

just write "extra whitening" :)

it will sell like hot-noddle, guaranteed.

I never buy "hot-noddles" without the "extra spicy" sticker. :rolleyes:

i would imagine this one comes from one of the large beverage companies already established in thailand. i haven't tried it but it's probably terrible.

Oh my word, even for TV this is a gem of pointlessness. You could have just written, "I know nothing about this beverage, where it comes from, who it's made by, or what it tastes like". Seriously, why bother replying to something you know nothing about? I'm just curious.

i would imagine this one comes from one of the large beverage companies already established in thailand. i haven't tried it but it's probably terrible.

Oh my word, even for TV this is a gem of pointlessness. You could have just written, "I know nothing about this beverage, where it comes from, who it's made by, or what it tastes like". Seriously, why bother replying to something you know nothing about? I'm just curious.

i beg to differ, tv would be a vaccum without this type of post.

Actually just regular soy milk would contain soy peptides ( as advetised on label) and soy proteins. Both are made of amino acids

Amino acids, besides being the 'building blocks" of proteins and peptides are precursers (components in the assembly line) to neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin.

You can google search; neurotransmitter- wikipedia . and also: amino acid precursers to neurotransmitters.

Regarding the claims made about this drink : Its possible that the amino acids contained could have positive selective effects