Ptt Petrol Station In The Service Station Route 9

ashacat

100bt or around that amount is quite normal for a scooter to be filled with. Where i live they usually don't fill the tank but just name an amount and use it. They really did not like it when i said fill my bike up because then they had to calculate more and it cost more time.

Amazingly my scooter takes about the same amount to fill, the OP was not sure, hence my comment how does he know he was ripped off, can you tell by looking at the fuel guage of a motor vehicle if it is indicating a few litres less than what was supposed to be pumped ??

100bt or around that amount is quite normal for a scooter to be filled with. Where i live they usually don't fill the tank but just name an amount and use it. They really did not like it when i said fill my bike up because then they had to calculate more and it cost more time.

Amazingly my scooter takes about the same amount to fill, the OP was not sure, hence my comment how does he know he was ripped off, can you tell by looking at the fuel guage of a motor vehicle if it is indicating a few litres less than what was supposed to be pumped ??

I thought you were questioning the amount on the pump as coincidental.

I am not sure if i could feel the difference but if you always pump a certain amount and this time it takes shorter.. who knows.. I dont pump enough to notice the difference.

Not sure why this has upset you....

I have filled up many a time when the fuel light turns on and 1,000 thb fills it up, this time it didn't and it seemed strange to me... If you drive the same car for a few years, it is not unusual to know how much it costs to fill the tank.

She was obviously speaking in Thai, not English, but this is an English Forum.... believe it or not, a surprising number of foreigners actually can speak and understand Thai

I am just telling my experience, if you do not believe me then just close your eyes and disregard it.

I ran into this one at the Shell station on Srinakerin road by the Samitivet Hostipal...

You pull up to the pump and they keep asking you to move further forward so that you are about level with the 2ns pump. They then go back to the first pump (that its almost impossible to read from in your car). That pump has about 100thb on it from the last motorcycle that filled up.

I got caught on this one time... it seemed really strange why they would have me pull up to the second pump and then stretch the line all the way to my car from the first instead of using the pump right next to my car. Then when I pulled out and realized that my take was not as full as it should be... it finally made sense.

About 100b ??

100b is a few litres, you seem to be very intimate with your fuel gauge to be able to come to the conclusion you had been ripped off.

I tend to avoid the station, but then a few months later, I was on fumes and needed to stop there to fill up. They started to do the same thing, but the attendant saw me roling down the window and sticking my head out to get a good look at the rear pump and she quickly told the other attendant, stop... dont use that one, use the first pump... there was thb 100 on the rear pump that they were about to use.

I gave the atttendant a dirty look but that was about it...

Wow, she has awesome english skills, interesting there was the same reading of 100b on the pump again........ go figure.