Black Pipes Around Island.

Rooo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have lost. These pipes are for water,this comes straight from the Island's water authority boss.

However the next phase of pipe laying will be for electric, but that is beside the point.

So next week I will organise to pay my dues & Poorsucker will give us a free shot too.

News Flash !!!!!!!!!

Roo wearing big sun glasses and a wig last seen at the airport carrying a big bag :o

Can anybody confirm that Roo hasn't fled to get out of paying ? :huh:

If the shame and embarassment is too much for him to take he can always pop into Poorsuckers and leave the drinks behind the bar for us to pick up later ? :whistling:

Over to you ROO :jap:

News Flash !!!!!!!!!

Roo wearing big sun glasses and a wig last seen at the airport carrying a big bag :o

Can anybody confirm that Roo hasn't fled to get out of paying ? :huh:

If the shame and embarassment is too much for him to take he can always pop into Poorsuckers and leave the drinks behind the bar for us to pick up later ? :whistling:

Over to you ROO :jap:

Relax Dunc I can confirm he hasn't left the island.....he has been working double shifts at MaccyD's in anticipation of the huge bill.....no doubt he will announce a date soon after payday! :D

I'm thinking though it's going to be along the lines of one big Chang outside the 7/11 and a few straws as there were only a couple of us who had the balls to actually bet on our convictions in the end.Poorsucker even offered to throw in some free shots to boot and no further bets :blink:

The people I owe a beer to:

H2ODunc.

Limbos.

Eric 1949.

Correct? Miss anyone?

Quite a few actually

I think as "commander in chief" of the Samui forum you should buy us all a drink. :D

Didn't see you last time.Oh sorry , you were wearing your invisibility cloak. No probs, I'll dish out for a few drinks.