Stabbing In Rawai Last Night

jkzero

Anyone know any details? It was after an altercation at Freedom bar, the killer was a farang and as far as I'm aware is still on the run. My heart goes out to his family, he was a nice guy and ex soldier who didn't believe in violence..

They exchanged words in bathroom, both muay thai people, got into fight, american won. American went back to resort, english guy followed him and stabbed him twice. As reported elsewhere.

Edited by BillR

They exchanged words in bathroom, both muay thai people, got into fight, american won. American went back to resort, english guy followed him and stabbed him twice. As reported elsewhere.

I once saw one of these Muay Thai guys, an Italian guy who was big and tough, head butt a 70 year old man at Freedom bar and broke the old guy's nose. I think some of these guys have roid rage.

Read the report that was reported elsewhere.

RIP.

Hope they catch the Englishman.

i also just read the report in another news source that we cannot mention here

Did the english guy kill him in the hotel? or before he reached the hotel? ,

That source says that the Englishman caught up with the American at the resort. That could be interpreted to be on the grounds of the resort?

That source says that the Englishman caught up with the American at the resort. That could be interpreted to be on the grounds of the resort?

so in ' Theory ' if it was at the resort, surly they would have caught the UK guy on CCTV ?

I was at freedom bar last night and saw the victim when he seemed to be just fine minding his business with a few friends. There were a lot of muay Thai people at freedom the whole night that seemed to be doing a lot of heavy drinking,but that's no excuse for what transpired. RIP.

I was at freedom bar last night and saw the victim when he seemed to be just fine minding his business with a few friends. There were a lot of muay Thai people at freedom the whole night that seemed to be doing a lot of heavy drinking,but that's no excuse for what transpired. RIP.

did you see the english guy that stab him?

Shawn - the american guy, wasn't a serious fighter - just a trained muay thai.. I know the guys from his gym (Jaruad) are very sad bout what happened and I imagine his girlfriend is pretty upset too. No one I've spoken to from Rawai gym seems to know anything about the perp.

Edited by jkzero

seriously so sad....killed him for what? because maybe he was stronger? pointless.

Sean - the american guy, wasn't a serious fighter - just a trained muay thai.. I know the guys from his gym (Jaruad) are very sad bout what happened and I imagine his girlfriend is pretty upset too. No one I've spoken to from Rawai gym seems to know anything about the perp.

so in ' Theory ' if it was at the resort, surly they would have caught the UK guy on CCTV ?

Your assuming some small collection of bungalows, that doesnt have a reception, has CCTV ??

Who's the perp? Let's get some justice for the deceased.

Lee.. hes known and theres no mystery to it..

People I knwo where there.. They say it was a major kick off, loads going at it at once, had to close the bar etc.. Lee then went into the 7/11 got a knife, went straight to the guys room, knocked the door and stabbed him twice in the heart.

Read the report that was reported elsewhere.

RIP.

Hope they catch the Englishman.

Livinlos

So the guys name is lee , any further info ? , has this been relaid to the police ?

Are you sure you read the article? All your questions were answered in it...

Agree with steelepulse , nuksoo1980 knows the name of the uk guy ... Have you called the police ?

i do not know the guy personaly i got this info from danny avison who used to be co owner of rawai muay thai but now he owns promthep muay thai . he said when he woke up for his morning run around 5:00 the police had the street in front of promthep locked down and even stopped some muay thai students jogging to ask them questions . so im sure danny gave the police as much info on the guy as he could

My condolences to Mr. Longfellow's family. Mr. Lee seems to be a punk. He also committed what appears to be a premeditated murder over losing in a brawl he most likely started. I hope he is caught soon and prosecuted to the full extent of the law! Why isn't there more news , pictures and rewards in this case as there were in some others?