If You Were Buying A Laptop ?

wileycoyote

There all over the place. check a few different places for the best deal. I've heard the new , big store , dont know its name but its sort off opposite the church , not far from fat Bikes if I can recall correctly. Will do a discount on laptops.

This thing I'm using now overheats and runs Vista which seem to be a dog too. So make sure you get one that runs cool.

I would buy a Mac at the authorized Apple reseller store in the city...no worries about future service...and far less worries about viruses and all the junk that accompanies Windows computers. Of course the downside is higher cost.

You might try the ITStore in the TV tool bar as a reference or possibile sourse

I always Chiang Rao Technocom. Their main shop and service centre in Ruangnakorn Road, behind the Overbrook Hospital. Khun Prachap, the office manager has good English and very helpful, likewise Manit in the service centre.

I have a mini laptop - BenQ, been very happy with it.

I have a Samsung N150 / 10.1" Netbook. Been flawless so far, mind you I have bought this laptop for travelling, working on my bike when I'm road tuning. It has built in WIFI, Bluetooth and webcam. The Windows 7 software is starter only, so you will have to pay for a licence key eventually. Oh and it is light, just over a kilo at 2.73lbs.

Edited by Garry

I have a Samsung N150 / 10.1" Netbook. Been flawless so far, mind you I have bought this laptop for travelling, working on my bike when I'm road tuning. It has built in WIFI, Bluetooth and webcam. The Windows 7 software is starter only, so you will have to pay for a licence key eventually. Oh and it is light, just over a kilo at 2.73lbs.

Thats Nice. Gary $300 . I bet its a lot more expensive here in ThaiLieLand

Thats Nice. Gary $300 . I bet its a lot more expensive here in ThaiLieLand

Hi Jubby, just did the math and it cost me USD$324.00. I forgot to mention it came with a free mobile DVD burner as well. tried to squeeze a carry bag out of them, but no go....basta#ds :)

Edited by Garry

There all over the place. check a few different places for the best deal. I've heard the new , big store , dont know its name but its sort off opposite the church , not far from fat Bikes if I can recall correctly. Will do a discount on laptops.

This thing I'm using now overheats and runs Vista which seem to be a dog too. So make sure you get one that runs cool.

Thanks Jubby ,Gary & everyone.

I have now passed this information on to my better half.

I will also disappear ,when she negotiates in the shop.

Time for an iced tea

Best Wishes

Wiley Coyote