Air Asia Flight Then Onto Koh Phangan

Can anyone tell me if its possible to get the afternoon Air Asia flight at 14.00 to Surat Thani, a taxi to the bus in Surat town that goes to Donsak Pier and making the last boat at 18.00??

Any information appreciated before I book my flight!

Thanks

Thanks everyone, just dont want to get the flight if i have to spend a night in Surat, I can save money getting the bus down that night. I know the last boat is 18.00, sometimes they put on an extra one around full moon if there is a lot of cars/people but rarely. Wish I knew 100% I'd make it!

Thanks everyone, just dont want to get the flight if i have to spend a night in Surat, I can save money getting the bus down that night. I know the last boat is 18.00, sometimes they put on an extra one around full moon if there is a lot of cars/people but rarely. Wish I knew 100% I'd make it!

The airport at surrat has an organised bus and ferry to the islands for that flight...you just get off the plane and in the concourse they have a bus waiting to take you straight to the donsak ferry.

The airport at surrat has an organised bus and ferry to the islands for that flight...you just get off the plane and in the concourse they have a bus waiting to take you straight to the donsak ferry.

500b per head including ferry.. Good value..