Batman Begins

Shivek

I saw the movie Batman Begins and it was average, did u like it? Many people loved it and said it was made just right. Well, then how did he learn to fly?  :o

You have'nt watched properly.

He does'nt fly, he uses his magic cloth cape which acts like a hand glider thingy.

Yes, i saw it was that black cloth, but in the movie they show everything except the flying thing.

The movie overall is okay BUT i think when Batman get his mask on, he sounds and looks gay.

Pardon me, but i think i saw he was like wearing a lipstick or some sort and extra white powder on the face while he got his mask on. :o

And.. i thought only Alfred and Robin are allowed to drive the Bat Mobile?

Anyway an "okay" movie, gets 5/10 vote from me

Explorer :D

The movie overall is okay BUT i think when Batman get his mask on, he sounds and looks gay.

Pardon me, but i think i saw he was like wearing a lipstick or some sort and extra white powder on the face while he got his mask on.  :o

And.. i thought only Alfred and Robin are allowed to drive the Bat Mobile?

Anyway an "okay" movie, gets 5/10 vote from me

Explorer  :D

Yes same here, his lips look "jet red" and kinda funny when he speaks. :D

I don't think this film was meant to be in conjunction with any of the other Batman films, just a one off. For me it was by far the best one out of the lot though. Specially when Batman is freakin out that scary dude, Batman looks well scary in that bit, cooool!! :o

• 1 year later...

I've finally seen this,just now.

Blown away I was.

Very very very good.

Although I thought mostly the whole cast was good, a special negative mention to Katie Holmes.

Not credible in the role she was cast.

A very high mention to Gary Oldman. Completely out of his typecast, once again proving his high caliber.

I'm a halfsortof fan, having read many of the books and short stories.

The storyline was very very good and attention to detail wonderful.

I must admit though, I was hoping for a "Have you ever seen the devil dance in the pale moonlight" type murder of the parents.

I reckon you'd enjoy it jockstar. I think.

Chris nolan has not dissappointed me in any of his movies... I first saw memento (his breakthrough directorial) in edinburgh, funnily enough, as I visited a dear old girlfriend of mine, some years back now.