The Beach Sauna And Residence

mariner2001

Looking for something different next time. I have heard about the Beach complex: Sauna and Residence. Anyone out there have any xperience with the place. I have read on various websites about it. but would be interested in reading about your experience. OK, you Farengs out there, what hae you got to tell about .it.?

The Beach Sauna is not located in the same place as the Beach residence (both are in BKK) The Sauna is off of PhraKhanong and the apartment building (which used to have an afterhours club) is located on Radchada Pisek.

Niether place will be very easy for you to ope with if you don't speak any Thai

• Like 1

The Beach Sauna is not located in the same place as the Beach residence (both are in BKK) The Sauna is off of PhraKhanong and the apartment building (which used to have an afterhours club) is located on Radchada Pisek.

The Beach Residence is a tatty and poorly maintained apartment (not a condo) building right next to Rachadapisek MRT station. It has little to offer.

The Beach Residence is a tatty and poorly maintained apartment (not a condo) building right next to Rachadapisek MRT station. It has little to offer.

Thanks. I wanted to know about the Beach Residence a few months ago--I moved into a house near there.

JD and Paul know their locales! The sauna is not the housing block, and neither is near a beach (by about 3 hours)--- I was quite excited, because there was alleged to be a late bar and a lot of hot guys. Turns out to be as paulN says. I have seen a few older, camper Thais in and out of there but it aint DJStation up there.

Eddy

Edited by pauleddy

Thanks. I wanted to know about the Beach Residence a few months ago--I moved into a house near there.

JD and Paul know their locales! The sauna is not the housing block, and neither is near a beach (by about 3 hours)--- I was quite excited, because there was alleged to be a late bar and a lot of hot guys. Turns out to be as paulN says. I have seen a few older, camper Thais in and out of there but it aint DJStation up there.

Eddy

Hop on the MRT to Phraram 9 - opposite Fortune Town you'll see Rachada Soi 8, which has two busy gay discos, one of them confusingly called Rachada Soi 8 pub. Can't remember the name of the other one, but its at the end of the soi, turn left into what looks like a car park and you'll see it at the back.