9 Signs Your Husband Is G A Y,

LaoPo

9 Signs Your Husband Is G A Y, according To ChristWire dot org (Photos)

post-13995-070370100 1282253663_thumb.jp "Gay men use the gym as a place to socialize and to have secret liaisons in the bathrooms. If your man returns from the gym too exhausted to talk or have sex, that is a worrisome sign."

This week, ChristWire.org published "Is My Husband GAY?," an article listing 15 tell-tale signs that your man is secretly homosexual.

We're not sure if this is a satire or not, but from the looks of things no onereally knows. We picked 9 of our favorite "commonly accepted" signs and paired them with equally ridiculous stock photos to show our readers how silly this article really was. Visit the site to see the REST of these hilarious-if-satirical, scary-if-not reasons your husband might be gay. Don't forget to vote for the most ridiculous!

http://www.huffingto...y_n_687160.html

LaoPo

OMG. Surely it must be a joke?

"Gay men don’t need words to communicate their availability for sex 'hook ups.' They silently broadcast the news by showing off their lean, hard bodies in designer clothing labels. If your husband owns skinny jeans and looks at his buttocks in the mirror, it is probably worthwhile to pay more attention to his private activities."

and it looks like all those women worried about their husbands hooking up with bargirls had really better be watching out for the guys!

"Big cities offer indulgence of every kind. From gay bars and clubs to prostitutes and sex bathhouses, a man seeking encounters can find them easily if he’s so inclined. Is there ever really a good excuse for a husband to visit Thailand or San Francisco without his wife?"

This is has to be a wind up? Much to my surprise, I just found out that I am gay:

Have you noticed a lack of interest in spiritual issues?

Guilty, mostly because i thing the right-wing, holier-than-thou, pedophile church is a crock of sh*te.

Gay men use the gym as a place to socialize and to have secret liaisons in the bathrooms

What have I been missing in all those years I have gone just to work out?

I thought I lived in Cambodia because of my work, but obviously it is because I am gay.

Sudden heavy drinking

Most weekends :whistling:

And there I was, thinking we were in the 21st Century....