Pattaya Pizza Soi Buakow

Jimmyd

I bought a pizza at Loaf the other day. It tasted a little bitter. I didn't realise it was burnt underneath until my wife mentioned it. It certainly f*****s up the taste of a pizza. Unfortunately I'd already eaten a few pieces before I discovered the whole underside was black. I wonder if they would have replaced it had I mentioned it before eating it.

I would say that the notion of customer service at the Loaf is on a par with what you would find in farangland.

So I expect that they would have cheerfully replaced it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Toscana. Between 6 & 7 on Beach Rd.

La Piola. On 2nd Rd not far from the dolphin roundabout.

Hopf. Beach Rd at Soi 13/1

Pizza Big. Naklua, up the road from the dolphin roundabout.

Pizza Pizza. Avenue Mall, 2nd Rd., near Soi 13.

Good work!

Had Pattaya Pizza twice. 1st time was OK. 2nd time went to buy 2 take away pizzas and took them to my friends place. One of the pizzas bases was all burnt, threw it in the bin and wont be going back again.

So I tried them a third time recently and it was just OK, a little too chewy. My favorite place for Pizza is probably Valentino's in the Soi next to Foodland. If I remember correctly Valentino's pizza prices start at B180 for a Margherita.

The price of cheese in Thailand is insanely high. It is no wonder the cheese is so thin.

I think pizza back in my home country is much cheaper than here. You get a small pizza in Pattaya with a paper thin cheese covering for what it costs for a large one there.

Loaf was really busy this evening: loads of the "Facebook generation" (tattoos, shaved heads, talking about money) and quite a few of the ExpatClub generation (more wide than tall, no tattoos, bald, talking about pizza). The men were no better.

I almost had to queue for a seat.

Lots of nice fresh pizza though.

For some odd reason Saturday is much less popular.

For some odd reason Saturday is much less popular.

Perhaps the odd reason is that the Saturday pizza buffet is only 2 weeks old.

I wish more would go, because it was really quite last Saturday and it takes a while for them to bring fresh pizzas out if there aren't many customers.