Were Do The Good Girls Go

STEALTH K3

bkkmadness  Yesterday, 2005-07-11 16:46:46 IP: 61.91.81.119 |

QUOTE(Boo @ 2005-07-11 16:25:42)

oi, I'm Boo

What a strange post to make, no reason at all for it. 

Are you offering your services as a good girl for the OP Boo?  

u r sooo funny :D

We all know that BOO is one in a Thousand......1001.....1002.... :D

Re: bad girls in Bangers..................never met one ...yet :o

i've been in thailand for a few years now and i have never heard of walking street.  is this some kind of inside joke?

Dude, i think the reference someone made to Walking Street was the "Walking Street" in Pattaya. I found that strange, as i too have never heard of one in Bangers and the original op made no ref to Pattaya :o:D

Mr BoJ

Been to BKK twice now were can you meet girls that are not bar girls.  Do girls go out as a group socialy there must be some out there who are not on thr earhole for money.

Probably see you coming and they all run away and hide :o shouting chang nam chang nam

Right.

Name one Place

Ok.........Successful places in Bangkok for Pre-marital Non Prostitute Thai Poo Ying Pick ups (In my humble experience) :-

Hard Rock cafe

O'Reillys on Silom Road

Bourbon Street Restaraunt (she was at a staff dinner)

Beer Garden in Lad Prao (the singers sister...........she was gorgeous)

A Snooker Parlour in Lat Prao

Central Department Store in Lad Prao

A Supermarket on Pahonyothin Road

Considering I spent only one year in BKK and was a very frequent visitor to Cowbot, Nana, Patpong and Ratchadaphisek. I'd say that wasn't bad.

Caveat: All pre 2001 (in case the wife reads this)

Try going to places where you'd pick up girls in your own country - it's not rocket science.

Right.

Name one place.

Supermarket and borrow a baby from one of your family. I've heard women are suckers for that one :D

Puppies (And I don't mean top <deleted> :D ) can be just as good with a whole lot less responsibility. :o

Try going to places where you'd pick up girls in your own country - it's not rocket science.

Right.

Name one place.

Supermarket and borrow a baby from one of your family. I've heard women are suckers for that one :D

Works well Mr BoJ....... :D

If I was so minded my 6 month old son certainly atracts many Poo Ying Sua Mak Mak! :o !

Right.

Name one place.

If I was so minded my 6 month old son certainly atracts many Poo Ying Sua Mak Mak! :D !

:D

Thought so Derek. There you go (original Op) now you know what to do :o:D

Right.

Name one place.

If I was so minded my 6 month old son certainly atracts many Poo Ying Sua Mak Mak! :D !

He’s kind of in a catch-22 then – wants a good girl (can settle down have kids), needs a baby to hook the good girl.

Here's an idea:  let's all go to Chinatown in San Francisco so we can learn about mainstream American culture.  Or let's all go to the red-light district in Amsterdam and scratch our heads and ask, "Hey, how come I can't find any nice girls in the whole of Europe?"

Geesh, either this post is a troll or this guy is amazing stupid and/or blind.

And ignorant...

An ignorant troll :o

Right.

Name one place.

Supermarket and borrow a baby from one of your family. I've heard women are suckers for that one

Works well Mr BoJ.......

If I was so minded my 6 month old son certainly atracts many Poo Ying Sua Mak Mak! !

He’s kind of in a catch-22 then – wants a good girl (can settle down have kids), needs a baby to hook the good girl.

:D That's life Tokyo, you don't get it handed on a plate buddy. Now all he has to do is come up with a cunning plan for stage 1 : He could A ) Hire Dereklev's baby (Derek might not like this though :D B ) Hook a hooker, who is with infant and take such infant to the supermarket, without said hooker of course :D C ) There are some really good Dolls on the market (not that kind fellas) at the moment, that look like real babies. If you can hook her long enough for her to notice it isn't real, then your smooth chat up lines should have already won her over. :D If all that fails, i suggest B ) but without a child and stick with that one. Who needs nice girls anyway. Let us know how you go on Op :D

Edited by mrbojangles

christ, why all the smart arse answers?

try the park, department stores, noodle shops, cinema.

thai girls dont generally go in bars so you'll have to adjust your pulling technique for sober daylight hours

good luck

There's a lengthy scale between hardcore prostitute (bad girl) and virgin, uninterested in money (good girl) in Thailand. Which balance is the poster after? I'd assume a girl up for banging him on holiday, but not wanting cash.

I'd recommend meeting a few on the net beforehand to set up some dates, and asking the right questions/using good judgement to work out their intentions. If in BKK, girls with good jobs certainly do go to clubs and bars (not after cash but like a wealthy guy, will shag if it might lead to a boyfriend and fairly westernised).

Pretty hard to find a "good office girl" in a shopping centre or restaurant that'll go with you unless you're extremely hansum (few years ago you only had to be mildly hansum!), or you've got a sweet mouth and game.

Good luck, but don't embarrass the rest of us ;-)