Can Anyone Recommend A Sukhumvit Agent ?

Can anyone recommend a good, English speaking agent to find us a 4 bedroom condo to rent long term in the Sukhumvit area ?

Looking to visit Bangkok on 4th September to find a place, with a view to moving by end of September.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

There are many real estate agents on line. However, I suggest checking with a large real estate broker (Jones Lang Lasalle, Property Plus, or CBRE - as examples). They can show you places categorized by size, location, price, or age.

I can recommend a guy who used to work at CBRE and now moved to Jones Lang Lasalle as CBRE limited him to property management and at JLL he is allowed to get into sales as well as property management.

He always showed up on time and speaks good English and helped with maintenance issues months into a lease. PM me for his details.

I can recommend a guy who used to work at CBRE and now moved to Jones Lang Lasalle as CBRE limited him to property management and at JLL he is allowed to get into sales as well as property management.

He always showed up on time and speaks good English and helped with maintenance issues months into a lease. PM me for his details.

Frankly if this guy was employed to do property management and was sidelining as agency, and CBRE did not transfer him to their agency team then I would NOT use his services!