Orthodontist -In Bangkok - Any Recommendation?

PatLogan

Hi all,

I need to find a good orthodontist for my 15yo daughter. She started a complex treatment 18 months ago in Beijing to get a tooth which was inside her upper palate out (she has specail braces which are adjusted every 2 months so to make room for the tooth which is slowly extracted from the palate).

I heard about Dental Clinic Bangkok in Sukhumvit 49, but other recommendations would be most welcome.

I don't need the doctors there to be very fluent in English, both my daughter and wife can speak Thai.

Oh, and even if I have a good insurance over, I am not looking for a very expensive foreigner-oriented place, I am looking for skills, good equipments (the ones we used to go in Beijing had picture taking PC-based system on the chairs to show us what happened in there), but not luxury smile.gif

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

pruksa dental clinic in ramkhamhaeng soi 21, not expensive, good skills and equipment

Thanks a lot. Does not seem far from my place. Will have a look!

Hi Pat,

Did you happen to use this place? How was it? I'd be interested to hear your experience/thoughts.

Thanks,

There are many qualified doctors in Bangkok and also there are clinics and hospitals which i wouldn't say i totally "trust". You can call me paranoid but we never know whats going on with their infection control system,so i alwaysh pick the good places around Sukhumvit or Silom areas. Even if the treatment fee is a lil higher than standard Thailand but i can be quite sure i won't get any undesired complications or infection after. Here are the lists of those hospitals and clinics i used to go to. check them out

Bumrungrad Hospital ,BNH hospital, Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic,