Naam Ok ?

cardholder

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what you are saying E but after the OP's initial question l think the guys and me are having a bit of banter fun which is NOT at the expense of Naam. :)

I realise that :) . I just thought I'd take the opportunity to annoy inform others with some history etc :lol:

Oh he's gone? Buuuuhhh huhhhhh huhuuuuhhhhhh....

Bye.

Or wait, maybe he's out looking for a TRIlingual gardener..!!! That has to be it, he has decided to make thing EVEN CHEAPER by hiring a TRIlingual gardener..!!!!

Or wait, maybe he's om his way to Stockholm because his wife has been awarded the Nobel price in...in freaking EVERYTHING! That has to be it!!!

• Like 1

maigo6 isnt listed as banned. Wot u talkin about wilis? :unsure:

I am sure he said he was banned.

Maybe there has been an amnesty, maybe I just dreamt it.

I just greened you when I meant to hit 'reply' :lol: ohhh well.

perhaps he has been suspended for a long time, like years or something but he aint showing up as banned on his profile. Pity, maigo6 was a real hoot when he got going.....too many serious anal retentive type on here, need some witty humour. :(

Have to agree maigo6 was a lot of fun better then most thai appologists. He was great and i liked his AV

He only ever seemed to have one post, repeated ad nauseam, namely that TV folks claimed their wives were hi-so Chinese Thais, but in reality were hiding the fact they had married bar girls from Isaan . That was about the nub of it.

• Like 1

Maigo is banned. I suspect that he is 'out there, somewhere'

Really? How are you doing :lol:

There are other ways of withdrawal of posting rights, long term suspension, rather than outright banning,

So if they are not posting, they may be suspended, or they might just have got a life.

Maigo is banned. I suspect that he is 'out there, somewhere'

Really? How are you doing :lol:

There are other ways of withdrawal of posting rights, long term suspension, rather than outright banning,

So if they are not posting, they may be suspended, or they might just have got a life.

Lat thing I heard was that Maigo was not posting as long as Oxford United's League Cup run continued.....

Ooops! Welcome back soon Maigo :P;)

He only ever seemed to have one post, repeated ad nauseam, namely that TV folks claimed their wives were hi-so Chinese Thais, but in reality were hiding the fact they had married bar girls from Isaan . That was about the nub of it.

He should get some kind of prize for that one! :lol:

Have to agree maigo6 was a lot of fun better then most thai appologists. He was great and i liked his AV

Also in technical forums and things about housing he posted a lot. Maybe you never saw it.

Having said that, I have to admit I haven't actually been able to verify the level of twaddlespeak in his statement "employing a bilingual gardener makes a BMW in Thailand cheaper".

So he could actually be correct, I admit that.

Sorry only saw this topic now...

Yes our friend Naam has been banned for 30 days.

Sad to say it was due to a very little remark that someone complained about.

Cant say more as it is against policy to speak of moderation. Pm me if you like

He should be back soon

apologies! i made a mistake by claiming our gardener is trilingual because he can actually converse in four languages

whereas his wife (our cook) masters only three languages.

First it was TWO. The other month it became THREE.

And now you're telling me it's FOUR languages!??

What else are you holding back on - the man is mowing the lawn but in reality he is a law student relaxing after passing the bar exam?

lol, that really made my day! Thanks!

anyway, welcome back - now dont you run away again, I need my daily dose of humor and you're my main provider!!

Personally I think its good to connect with people and be concerned about them. Especially when some posters haven't got the support net they may have had at Home in the west. eg family and friends close enough to help or care.

After all it was just 4 weeks ago that a fellow poster was found deceased at home. So i say look out for each other as best as you can.

Yeah too right Al, if it wasnt for a couple of TV posters then that could of been alot worse than it was. Ive mentioned this sort of thing online before, especially for some of the guys that live out of the way a little bit and dont always get to bump into others in the street every second day.

apologies! i made a mistake by claiming our gardener is trilingual because he can actually converse in four languages

whereas his wife (our cook) masters only three languages.

First it was TWO. The other month it became THREE.

And now you're telling me it's FOUR languages!??

What else are you holding back on - the man is mowing the lawn but in reality he is a law student relaxing after passing the bar exam?

lol, that really made my day! Thanks!

anyway, welcome back - now dont you run away again, I need my daily dose of humor and you're my main provider!!

That nust be with the expression on BAR(as in beerbar) exam then.

Edited by basjke

but with 80-90 mails a day to answer i have to set some priorities.

You do realize you don't have to actually reply to spam? :D

i don't? isn't that very impolite and against any netiquette? :huh: what about those poor ladies suffering from various cancers, have not much time left and who have inherited fortunes which they would like to share with me? not answering their mails with consoling replies would be rude, wouldn't it? after all... i am a tchermann Germany.gif tchentelmann! <_<

"*also no confirmation from him that he received my mail; so, he might not have access to internet, being on a trip; just guessing."

an incorrect assumption LaoPo. i apologise for not yet answering your mail. but with 80-90 mails a day to answer i have to set some priorities.

Good to see you're sound and safe, especially to see you didn't lose your great humor; you're the only one I know in your country of birth that has such an outstanding kind of humor; and believe me, I left quite a few steps in your country and met many Klingons :lol:

post-13995-099160200 1282734165_thumb.jp

Welcome back!

LaoPo

but with 80-90 mails a day to answer i have to set some priorities.

You do realize you don't have to actually reply to spam? :D

i don't? isn't that very impolite and against any netiquette? :huh: what about those poor ladies suffering from various cancers

I was thinking more on the lines of your supporting Pfizer. ;)