Funny Things Thai Guys Say In Their Online Profiles!?!

Jingthing

Just came across an online profile a 23 year old Thai guy. In it, he described himself as --

Jewish

Retired

Uncut

That cracked me up.

The other day I saw a profile claiming NO SMOKING, in his picture he was sporting a smoky cigarette.

Another one I remember advertised -- I'm a bastard!

(Thanks for the heads up.)

Let's hear about some of the funny ones you have seen/remember.

As a lot of Thais have limited English skills when it comes to reading and writing, such things are not at all surprising. Some of them make an effort by using google's appalling translator, which only churns out complete garbage. Some farang post just as much silliness even with a good command of the language.

Fine. Thanks for the lecture, but the intent of this thread was to share some funny examples for ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. I guess its a dud. Not all threads can be smash hits like the ladyboy attraction poll ...

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I assume you are talking about profiles on gay dating sites, gayromeo in particular?

Well, in Germany we have a saying which roughly translates "two silly people have the same thought", whereas in English it is "great minds think alike", I've been collcecting funny things on gayromeo for a while and recently posted them on gaybuttonthai, here is what I wrote:

Funny texts on gayromeo

I don't mean text that are created by computerized translation (the can be funny or incomprehensible, too), but texts that are written by the boys themselves and where mistakes change the meaning completely like here:

My Notes: I am looking for friends and wont say no to some fun along the way !!!

Wont and won't have kind of opposite meaning. Or here:

Well, SEX is scared. Therefore it should happen between to people who love each other or al least have feelings for each other.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Scared and sacred. Again kind of opposite meaning. Or homophones (words that sound the same, but are written differently):

ma male (his Email) male and mail

Papaya Slad Ummm!!! Testy! Testy and tasty

partner let's we shaire our experience

I want to make freinds with someone all around the world!

Room for Rant and Sael

i like go look muvie in cinema,

Speak English A Little Bitch

My Underwere

I didn't find any confusion between massage and message so far.

There is some regularity in pronounciation of English words, I get it right in about 95% of all cases when I come across an unknown word. English homophones are a hobby of mine, and English texts in Thailand are a rich field to study them. My eyes popped out of my head when I saw a book on English homophones at Chatuchak marked, for a ridiculouosly low price!

Or this one:

every time you smile at me. you make me easy to love you.i could even cun_t them there's so many ways

I didn't even know that this word exists, until a year ago a british friend pointed out to a spanish friend that it is very important not to pronounce can't like cun_t and beach like bitch.

Edit: just searched for that saying, it's "great minds think alike, fools seldom differ"

Edited by ChristianPFC

• 2 months later...

Facebook is another classic. So far, in all the profiles I have checked of Thai guys, only two have not mentioned that they are interested in Men. They are either all interested only in Men or in Men and Women.

Considering I have over 600 Thai Facebook Friends, does that mean that close to 99% of Thai males are either gay or bisexual?

Peter