Kata Hill Sea View ?

sulasno

Hi,

if you have the kata beach resort on your right , as you get to the T junction go straight ahead to the top of the hill , its the last building on your right.

If you look at the picture on the previous posters link , where the top unit now is there used to be 2 thai style bungalows now converted to the penthouse.

Booked my father in there last year and will be staying there again from 21st sept for a couple of weeks.

The owners name is Mr. Fleming , hes out of the country untill 1st september will try to pm you his number when i can get it.

The rates for the penthouse depending when you stay are around 5,000 - 6,000 a night. Not sure about the other rooms though.

dam_n just looked at the site 8,000 to 14,000 a night this year ! jees :(

Edited by N47HAN

Hi,

if you have the kata beach resort on your right , as you get to the T junction go straight ahead to the top of the hill , its the last building on your right.

If you look at the picture on the previous posters link , where the top unit now is there used to be 2 thai style bungalows now converted to the penthouse.

Booked my father in there last year and will be staying there again from 21st sept for a couple of weeks.

The owners name is Mr. Fleming , hes out of the country untill 1st september will try to pm you his number when i can get it.

The rates for the penthouse depending when you stay are around 5,000 - 6,000 a night. Not sure about the other rooms though.

great location if you dont mind the traffic noise

Have web site http://katahillseaview.com/ but does not tell much.

The website looks like a lot of food for a spelling checker, there is not a single page without several typos :ermm:

Just a short quote: "All rooms er aproxamately 40 sqm with a balcony of 8 sqm, renovatede 2009, ..." and you can even get an "ekstra bed" for 500 Baht/day. :whistling:

Hi,

PANG