Gold'S Money Changers Vs Superrich In Bangkok ?

freedomnow

Hi ,does anyone know which one is better.........

Gold's Money Changers Pattaya vs SuperRich in Bangkok ?

Changing siginificant amount of of US $$ so ever satang counts..........

Anyone have Gold's phone number so I can phone them from BKK when I arrive ?

The "best" place to change your $ into THB is the money changer that has the best rate and lowest fees at the time you want to change your dollars. While the fees charged are somewhat standard but the exchange rate changes constantly and your decision will need to be based on those quickly changing values.

That said, for large exchanges I have found that Vasu on Sukumvit Soi 7/1 has the best exchange rates for US Dollars into Thai Baht. Their phone number is 02225-1859.g

The exchange rate offered at Super Rich is updated on their website: http://www.superrich.../our_rates.aspx .

Bank Gold (Tel: 038 420 097, 193/162 Soi Rungland , South Pattaya Road , South Pattaya) currently trades at 31.20 THB to the US Dollar.

Do you have any questions about getting a Visa for travel/business/retiring/investing in Thailand? Please "ask the visa expert" from Sunbelt Asia here: Thaivisa.com - Ask the Visa Expert from Sunbelt Asia.

This information has been provided by Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd. Sunbelt Asia has been the main sponsor of Thaivisa.com since 2002.

You can contact Sunbelt Asia at (66)2-642-0213 or email us here. Please visit our website for more information on doing business, working, investing, traveling, owning real estate, or starting your own business in Thailand at www.sunbeltasiagroup.com. We are located at 1 Ratchadaphisek Rd., Floor 26, Bangkok, Thailand 10400 and can easily be reached by public transportation.

[sunbeltlegal][/sunbeltlegal]

Edited by SunbeltAsiaExpert