Thaivisa Not Blocked By Thai Censur

george

Thaivisa not be be closed down by Thai censure

Clarifying rumors that Thaivisa.com is subject to be closed down by Thai Govt:

For your information:

We have great communication with the Royal Thai Web Police at the HQ, just to avoid any issues. The Web Police have no plans to shut us down. They are actually reading this this forum from time to time. Immigration officials read it. Consulates and embassies abroad surf our pages and enjoy the discussions.

Our admins and moderators are doing a great work to reduce the amount of bad postings, and if we should fail to act quickly in some topics, there will be no penalty like a "shut down".

Be assured that we are maintaining a well moderated forum, accepted and appreciated by the Thai authorities. We maintain a hard moderation policy.

We are running Asia's biggest expat website, and with our efforts to keep it clean it is at no risk.

We are not recognized as a threat to the Thai Government, Thaksin, political opposition or the Royal Thai Family.

To block Thaivisa.com from access within Thailand is not on their agenda. Should the evil "censure" people try that with us, they will have problems. Period.

Kind regards,

George

Admin

Thaivisa.com

Thaivisa not be be closed down by Thai censure

Clarifying rumors that Thaivisa.com is subject to be closed down by Thai Govt:

For your information:

We have great communication with the Royal Thai Web Police at the HQ, just to avoid any issues. The Web Police have no plans to shut us down. They are actually reading this this forum from time to time. Immigration officials read it. Consulates and embassies abroad surf our pages and enjoy the discussions.

Our admins and moderators are doing a great work to reduce the amount of bad postings, and if we should fail to act quickly in some topics, there will be no penalty like a "shut down".

Be assured that we are maintaining a well moderated forum, accepted and appreciated by the Thai authorities. We maintain a hard moderation policy.

We are running Asia's biggest expat website, and with our efforts to keep it clean it is at no risk.

We are not recognized as a threat to the Thai Government, Thaksin, political opposition or the Royal Thai Family.

To block Thaivisa.com from access within Thailand is not on their agenda. Should the evil "censure" people try that with us, they will have problems. Period.

Kind regards,

George

Admin

Thaivisa.com

Other news - I spoke to Thai immigration today - they have no plans to deport me - the tireless work by my lawyers in completing all necessary paperwork and my own selfless contibutions in not breaking any major laws means that they are keeping me off their blacklist.

When asked to comment, the head of immigration in Bangkok said "never heard of you"...

Sorry George - got no-one to pat you on the back ? Feeling the need to do it yourself ????

Sorry George - got no-one to pat you on the back ? Feeling the need to do it yourself ????

I think George's post contains a number of specific messages... why don't you read it again? I for one do not see it as self-congratulation. :o

I'd like to add my congratulations and support to totster's and Yorky's.

:D

I think George's post contains a number of specific messages... why don't you read it again? I for one do not see it as self-congratulation. :o

Errr.....

Consulates and embassies abroad surf our pages and enjoy the discussions
Our admins and moderators are doing a great work

we are maintaining a well moderated forum, accepted and appreciated by the Thai authorities
We are running Asia's biggest expat website

My mistake then....

Errr.....

Consulates and embassies abroad surf our pages and enjoy the discussions
Our admins and moderators are doing a great work

we are maintaining a well moderated forum, accepted and appreciated by the Thai authorities
We are running Asia's biggest expat website

My mistake then....

STRAIT TO JOCKSTARS APPOLAGY ROOM and no tea :D

Searasly

Congratulations and thanks to all whom “work” report or just use the TV site.

I have learnt a lot, best one I have found.

Regards

Ivan