Is Dressing Up In Female Clothes Considered Being Gay

straycat911

I am a male living in thailand, but i am ashamed to point out that i love to wear female clothes all kinds, dresses, skirts, tops, shoes, but not in public yet i still want to be with women, ive been with lady boys and i women (cause to me lady boys are women, but ive always gone out as a guy,

Mostly i am addicted to latex and leather style clothing (womens) not mens,

This is not a troll, i just wanna know, am i still in the closet, or is this just a fetish

thank you for your replies,

please dont judge me, for i am a nice person

Troll. :rolleyes:

I see another one of those people who have this as part of a keyboard sequence so when they go into a topic, they type they keyboard sequence and this pops up, if you dont have any comments, then there is no reason for your comment now is there

It depends on your self identity. If you feel like a girl and want a handsome male to sweep you off your feet (red pumps) and that male happens to be a self identified straight guy then you are just two straight males out for an evening.

However if that male self identifies as a gay male, but not swishy of course, then you may be into something else.

I do need some more information. Do you shave your legs and underarms? Do you like your ladies to shave their legs and underarms. Do you carry a small rubber syringe in your pocket?

Then there is the question about lady boys. Not all lady boys are straight. Some are gay. Or maybe I should say lesbian. But if you are straight (self identified of course) and the lady boy is straight and only working as a lady boy for some extra cash to attend college than that paints a whole different picture.

Or if the lady boy is really a woman in a mans body and likes you dressed up as a woman then the lady boy might be a self identified lesbian.

This is a very complex issue. I have to think some more.

If you want to be with women you are a straight man who gets aroused wearing women's clothing. This isn't that rare at all, in fact it is VERY COMMON heterosexual male FETISH, and I agree, most likely a troll post.

Even if real, how does the thread belong here? This is the gay forum, not the straight guy's fetish forum.

What's next? A thread about plastic blow up sheep? Not here, please.

Edited by Jingthing

According to Jingthing, everything is straight unless it's 100 percent gay. We have been around this bush before.

Not at all. Its just that I did study abnormal psych in college and know about this common heterosexual fetish of being aroused by women's clothing.

Here you go:

http://www.helium.com/items/242651-differences-between-a-fetish-lover-a-cross-dresser-and-a-transvestite

Again, this is NOT a gay topic.

Edited by Jingthing

Not as simple as that. The OP said he likes to dress up as a woman and be with men who dress like women and have sex like men.

Plus he wants to get together with other men who like to dress up as women be they gay or straight. What do you think they will do at these get togethers? Have pizza and talk about latex fashions?

If you want to be with women you are a straight man who gets aroused wearing women's clothing. This isn't that rare at all, in fact it is VERY COMMON heterosexual male FETISH, and I agree, most likely a troll post.

Even if real, how does the thread belong here? This is the gay forum, not the straight guy's fetish forum.

What's next? A thread about plastic blow up sheep? Not here, please.

Well Sir Jingthing, IMO it's the right forum to post in as the OP's thread title was....wait for it.....Suprise....Peekaboo...

Is Dressing Up In Female Clothes Considered Being Gay Please help me

Next.....

Oh and Jingthing wannabe mod, if you don't like the thread being in the gay forum, consult a REAL mod about it, simples eh...

Edited by MB1

According to Jingthing, everything is straight unless it's 100 percent gay. We have been around this bush before.

Not at all. Its just that I did study abnormal psych in college and know about this common heterosexual fetish of being aroused by women's clothing.

Here you go:

http://www.helium.com/items/242651-differences-between-a-fetish-lover-a-cross-dresser-and-a-transvestite

It is also a fetish of men who like to have sex with men while dressed up like women. Are they gay? It is pretty common in gay movie places to see men with nylons and panties under jeans. And their expectations of meeting a woman in a gay book/store gay movie place are slim to none.

Did my own poll. I finally stopped laughing but had to tell you all this. I just interpreted the above thread to my house guests. Three Thai women and two gay guys from across the hall.

They said he is 70% gay. But of course only two of the five have university degrees. So for what that’s worth, a Thai perspective.

Next.....

Oh and Jingthing wannabe mod, if you don't like the thread being in the gay forum, consult a REAL mod about it, simples eh...

I did. I will leave this topic now to the fates. If y'all want to entertain what is most likely a troll OP anyway, be my guest. Even I don't want to waste my time on such tripe. Cheers.

Given the great interest in the topic of men who wear dresses, maybe there is interest in a totally new forum on that segment.

Edited by Jingthing

Based on my poll and my own experience with men who like to dress up in women’s clothes they are more than likely to have sex with another man than a guy who does not dress up in ladies clothes even if both men identify as straight.

I would think men who like to have sex with men are gay even if they think they are not gay.

So I would think the placement of the thread is correct.

Here you go:

Give us an example of something that is more gay than it is straight then

looks like the gay forum needs some attention.

A straight man who fancies women (transsexual or natural born) but likes wearing women clothes is not a gay man as far as I understand these things.

Moving this to farang pub.

Not as simple as that. The OP said he likes to dress up as a woman and be with men who dress like women and have sex like men.

Plus he wants to get together with other men who like to dress up as women be they gay or straight. What do you think they will do at these get togethers? Have pizza and talk about latex fashions?

I'm guessing they want to go down to Nana and pick up hookers, same as the rest of us

SC

Any man who likes to dress up in women's clothes and have sex with other men pretending to be women is certainly not a hetero-sexual - a bi-sexual maybe. :unsure:

UG, you are missing the boat. It is not about having sex with other men. It is whether they identify as being gay or straight. Or if you identify as gay and have sex with women you are not hetero=sexual.

I read all of the posts about dressing up. And if you listen to the experts it is all about what you think you are not what you do. Get with the program. If men have sex with men but are still attracted to women then you can't put a post about that in the gay forum.

I'm guessing they want to go down to Nana and pick up hookers, same as the rest of us

SC

..the rest of us..?

speak for yourself mate, the only reason I bring my wallet when I am out for sex is just that its where I store the condoms.

We all good people here dont go picking up hookers.

I think the OP is QUEER.

I had a friend who's husband liked to dress up occasionally as a laydee.

He never went out in public, but often when i went round he was sitting all dolled up.

He was not gay, but just liked doing it in the privacy of his own home.

Patsy, I know this may come as a shock to you but some women don’t know their husbands are gay.

There are places in the western world where men go to have quick sex with other men.

Some of these men are cowboys and wear nylons and garter belts (stockings and suspenders) under their jeans.

They start out as straight guys. But one day they decide to turn around in that little booth and see how the other side lives. They take a walk on the wild side. I even think someone wrote a song about it.

And their wives are shocked when they get HIV and the husbands claim to the judge and the jury that they are straight and got that nasty bug from a toilet seat.

BTW nice to see you Patsy, hope you are feeling well.

I believe on dating sites the OP might refer to himself as Bi-curious. Join a fetish clup OP I'm sure there will be someone to satisfy your needs.

As to whether or not you are gay is answered by Mark's poll as there are many people who are not 100% either way....jsut enjoy what you do! :)