Calling Abroad From Chiang Mai On Skype

uptheos

I am making some Skype calls to Canada, but when I get through to Service Canada I get an automated voice asking me to press 1 for English, press 2 for blah blah.

I press on the pad but nothing seems to happen - does anyone out there know how to do this on Skype?

Assuming using you are using a computer to make Skype calls you might or might not be clicking the correct keypad.

Here is a screen shot of the Skype window just to clarify. Click on the small circle with 9 little squares within, this will open the keypad. Click the required number, you should here a tone on each number you click.

post-24617-034937600 1282875214_thumb.jp

There's a small box with squares in at he bottom left hand side ( see JPEG) ,press that and you get a press keyboard pad

post-55921-002237200 1282870628_thumb.jp

If you read the OP he has done that ;)

Just how does this comment help the OP?

There's a small box with squares in at he bottom left hand side ( see JPEG) ,press that and you get a press keyboard pad

That's a lovely picture of a Lisu girl, was it taken at a Lisu New Year festival?

That's a lovely picture of a Lisu girl, was it taken at a Lisu New Year festival?

Yes ( no really it's me in drag!!) Taken in Soppong, Pangmapha at Lisu new year as you say