So many visa questions

Ok, this may be too much info but here is my predicament.  My stepson lives in Bangkok (Married to a Thai) and wants me and my family to join him.  We intend to start a business together and my questions are visas for myself and my family.

First myself, I will have somewhere in the neighborhood of 1,400,000 baht to bring with me that will be matched by my son to start the business.  Am I eligible for a non-imm type B visa if there is not a company at the time I come to Thailand?  He suggested getting a tourist visa first, then getting a visa to teach English until he can get the business started to be eligible to help me get a non-imm type B.  Are we working in the right direction?

Next my family, my wife is disabled and dependant on me.  I would also like to bring my 24-year-old daughter and her one-year-old son.  What types of visa do will I need for them?

90 days per entry. Try to get her an Non-O with multiple entries, or better - but hard in her case, apply for a one-year extension for her when your own work permit is sorted out.

I bet that a multi "O" with visa runs every 90 days is the only solution for her.

• 2 weeks later...