Looking For Condo

wannabethere

I am coming to CM in November and staying for about 6 months. I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment preferably in Nimmanheiman area but willing to look other places as long as transport is good. Would really like it if there was a balcony but not essential.

It does need to be furnished though and have A/c and internet. If anyone has knows of any thing going my son will check it out. I am happy to take it prior to November if the place is right. I am looking for somewhere in the region of 10K Baht.

Please would you email my son at [email protected]

many thanks

Fair to say that you can motorbike down the street and stop at each Condo down the steet. Most 1 Beds are approx this figure, give or take a bit. More often than not add a bit... If you wish for car park, electric some are charging up to 12bt per unit (Rip off), water, cable, etc. Can easily add 5K pm to this figure.

However Just off this street just a couple to few hundred metres away you get 1 beds for a lot less- but then this would not be trendy now would it. As Nimma is the funky place to be... From what I have seen most more trendy younger Thai, teachers, NGOs with money and various other younger to mid age expats typically.

Expats living on the cheap are not in this area. Those with a means to live 40K ++ bt pm typically live here. Not many families, mostly singles or couples.

Realistically pay 15-20K bt pm with expenses for a 1 bed. A couple may be better deals- more people been coming back, so back in demand.