Iphone 4 Prices At Mbk?

lasc2433

The IPhone4 is great, reaaly great, but it makes terrible calls, i can't believe the billions they must have spent on research and design, but failed to spot if you hold it wrong there's hardly a signal, and the pad is so sensertive your ear can drop the call.

No idea about the signal but how can your ear drop a call when the act of putting the phone to your head turns the screen OFF?! This has been standard since the first model, your ear cannot drop the call by accidentally touching end call.

paid 34k for my iphone 4 32g factory unlocked at MBK. No problems with anything, great phone and they fixed the camera. Phone calls are good like everything else, I have a case but with or without it there is no reception difference no matter how I hold it. Brought my 3gs at True, unlocked, but that was when there were plenty around

• 2 weeks later...

just went to bangkok and wated to get an iphone 4 32G, factory unlocked for a friend. Paragon had none and didnt know when they would get any.

I went to MBK where I got mine from a small stand for 34K a month ago. Went yesterday, to the same llittle place, and got the same one, from Hong Kong, for 27K this time

No idea about the signal but how can your ear drop a call when the act of putting the phone to your head turns the screen OFF?! This has been standard since the first model, your ear cannot drop the call by accidentally touching end call.

Yes it can on the iPhone 4. There is a HUGE issue still with the proximity sensor and it's still not fixed in 4.1. Google iphone 4 proximity sensor for all the information u need.