The Bangkok Airways Rant Thread

carmine

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If all the Hotels on the Island where 100% full could the Transport network to Samui handle the demand?

Over the years we've seen a massive increase in the number of Hotels, Shops, Restaurants, and Bars. Even in the High season many places around the Island are half full. Is this because it's too expensive to flight directly to Samui or is Bangkok airways maxed out?

It's an oversupply of accommodation, eateries, bars and massage parlors rather than an undersupply of flights. Extreme 'build it and they will come' mentality. There is more to it but it's off topic for this thread.

I agree. But the fact is It's cheaper to flight to other destinations in Thailand.

Are u Alloud to smoke on the planes now as I saw a Russian smoking yesterday on the pksbe

Find words within the letters pksbe. ... Find: words within the letters pksbe. Find words starting with pksbe, containing pksbe, ending with pksbe. Select next letter: ...

Are you practicing scrabble Big C ?

• Like 2

Are u Alloud to smoke on the planes now as I saw a Russian smoking yesterday on the pksbe

Find words within the letters pksbe. ... Find: words within the letters pksbe. Find words starting with pksbe, containing pksbe, ending with pksbe. Select next letter: ...

And who's Alloud ? blink.png

Its predicted text BigC style. :lol:

I agree. But the fact is It's cheaper to flight to other destinations in Thailand.

No doubt but the market supports it. If it didn't then the price would slowly be reduced until it did. Simple business method.

BKK - Samui is without a doubt Bangkok Airways most profitable route. So why should they offer cheaper tickets and fill all flights?

Why should they care if they are starving the Island of tourists?

If anyone has ever been delayed by an hour or so it's because they like to put 2 into 1....If 2 flights are half empty delay the 1st and pack them all into the 2nd. Bangkok airways have been getting away with this for years!

No doubt but the market supports it. If it didn't then the price would slowly be reduced until it did. Simple business method.

BKK - Samui is without a doubt Bangkok Airways most profitable route. So why should they offer cheaper tickets and fill all flights?

Why should they care if they are starving the Island of tourists?

If anyone has ever been delayed by an hour or so it's because they like to put 2 into 1....If 2 flights are half empty delay the 1st and pack them all into the 2nd. Bangkok airways have been getting away with this for years!

I've been bumped to an earlier flight countless times on request if there are seats available though I never have check in luggage. I'll bitch with the best of them regarding cost but I can't fault the service I have been given over the years.

• Like 1

sorry i meant plane

Its predicted text BigC style. laugh.png

hammer on the head iphone app

If you can afford an Iphone stop complaining about prices of flights! :P

• Like 1

If you can afford an Iphone stop complaining about prices of flights! tongue.png

I saw one of these iPhones at a local market for 1.600 baht. unsure.png

Burglaries must be up.

Either that or the Chinese market has reached the island. :rolleyes:

If you can afford an Iphone stop complaining about prices of flights! tongue.png

I saw one of these iPhones at a local market for 1.600 baht. unsure.png

Burglaries must be up.

Either that or the Chinese market has reached the island. :rolleyes:

They have been selling ' non real ' iPhone in Tesco for years .. Got to love the Mis spellings on the back

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I didn't know BKK air was so versatile. Can we go back on topic please ?Everyone knows you can't iron cheese.

Trying to deflect the obvious Rooo....you only get the cheese on the red eye cheapo.

Us smart folks fly biz class at lunchtime and enjoy the cabernet sovinyawn. :D

• Like 2

I didn't know BKK air was so versatile. Can we go back on topic please ?Everyone knows you can't iron cheese.

Trying to deflect the obvious Rooo....you only get the cheese on the red eye cheapo.

Us smart folks fly biz class at lunchtime and enjoy the cabernet sovinyawn. :D

That beats economy class carrot sandwiches , no name puff pastry and a cup of Nescafé instant ...

Now what they should do is bring the Irish pub into the departure lounge and subsidise it by 50 % ...

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...