Scuba Diving Companies

ShopBoy

I own a dc here on phuket, send me a pm and i can help you.

Open season for self-promotion, today!!

i have dive business, too. PM me, also, to let me see if I can help. Let me have dates, and, if you know about local sites, tell me which dive destinations you prefer, as well.

Where you staying in the north or south and what do you want to do?Day trips, open water.. etc.

I don't own a dive shop but used to be an instructor so am familiar with quite a few. And no I will not get commission on a recommendation.

I think it is ok if stevenl mentions he has a shop. It is a relevant answer.

I usually recommend that people decide (or have us help them decide) the dive sites they'd most like to visit and then create an itinerary that will get them there on the days they have available. It is often the case that I book customers on more than one operator in order to achieve the best fit for the itinerary. Feel free to contact me, as well, for booking help.

Have to start off by saying I haven't dived here for a couple of years, but SeeBees were the best (IMO) at the time.

They had their own boat (whilst the other companies 'shared' a boat - i.e. didn't have their own) so they were far more packed.

They had their own boat (whilst the other companies 'shared' a boat - i.e. didn't have their own) so they were far more packed.

Hmm, I have quite often guests on the Sea Bees boat, so when I have my guests there the Sea Bees boat is packed?

There really is no connection at all between having an own boat and a boat being busy yes or no.

Hey, all you dc owners why don't you think about doing a deal for those of us that live here. I used to dive half price from a friend that had a dive shop and his own boats in patong, but he sold the company. I know there are quite a few recreational divers that live here that will be happy to go diving if it's reasonable. I've got no problems paying a reasonable amount to go diving as I have all my own equipment, but the prices charged locally are way too much for those of us that live here that would like to dive a few times per month.

We could make this the TV dive up :).

As a former Dive Instructor in Phuket I can say it doesn't matter with who you go because you end up with 50% of all diveboats on the same dive site and all divers are crashing into each other and on top of the coral (whatever is left over from previous destruction):realangry:

As a former Dive Instructor in Phuket I can say it doesn't matter with who you go because you end up with 50% of all diveboats on the same dive site and all divers are crashing into each other and on top of the coral (whatever is left over from previous destruction):realangry:

Since you can avoid that it is very important who you dive with.

The fact of the matter is, most dive companies are owned/run by sexpests wanting to stay in Thailand and staffed by bar girls that are living/married to divers.....I wouldnt bother in Phuket if I were you.

That is an <deleted> outrageous and insulting statement!

Equally ludicrous if I say something like 'the only divers that come to Phuket are sexpests in the guise of an Open Water diver'. Perhaps you'd like to meet the Qatari sexpest I've done some training with this week, eh? Or perhaps not, since he was in Phuket with his wife and 2 kids.

Idiot.

To stop ESB7 hijacking the thread with his stupid statement, back to the original topic.

For the best choice you may want to consider an agent such as Sunrise Divers who offer trips from a number of different dive companies.

Not a self-promotion by the way.

Edited by madmitch

The fact of the matter is, most dive companies are owned/run by sexpests wanting to stay in Thailand and staffed by bar girls that are living/married to divers.....I wouldnt bother in Phuket if I were you.

How hilarious :lol: Where do you get your facts from? :whistling: