Siam Niramit

bkkbarnstormer

Took some visitors to Bangkok to Sian Niramit this week who really enjoyed it so I though it was worth a postingHighly recommended for a good night out for tourists.It is located close to Thai cultural centre just off Racthadapisek Road. Key features include:- 90 min dance and music show starting at 8pm relating to history of Thailand with very impressive stage, dancing and costumes, including live elephants.- grounds you can wander round for eg.30mins to 1hr before the show and see traditional Thai houses, traditional Thai handicrafts/cooking,(very) small boatride, selected crops growing eg rice- photo opportunities with elephants and performers dressed in traditional Thai costumes etcCost for above directly from Siam Niramit is approx 1500THB- Buffet dinner starting at 5:30pm available for extra 350THB. Wide variety of Farang, Indian and Thai food of good quality for such a large buffetMore details at the following linkhttp://www.siamniramit.com/I actually got a substantial discount (nearly 50 percent) by booking through hotels2thailand.com

I highly enjoyed it as well, even after living here a couple years. I think it's an especially great options for visitors who aren't into the party/bar scene, or for those who can't handle the heat, noise, and physical demands of walking around downtown.....like my elderly parents.....they loved it. :rolleyes:

I have taken several out of town visitors to Siam Niramit and they all very much enjoyed it...

[only minor comment is that the little bus between the MRT subway station and Siam Niramit takes quite awhile sometimes, but OK can take a taxi if bothered...]

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

About where to buy tickets for Siam Niramit,

If anyone is interested, I have up to 7 vouchers (tickets) valid until the 30th of June. I sell them for 1,000 THB.

They are valued in 1,500 THB. I bought them for some friends but they couldn´t go to the show.

You can call me at 08 511 03 573 for the tickets or for any question

About how to go there, we took the MRT, dropping off at Thai Cultural Center. Just in front of the MRT station you can wait for the Minivan from Siam Niramit, that will bring you there in 5 minutes.

what's the best way to get there? My hotel is near Nana and Asok skytrain stops.

any other must see/do things near my area? thanks

where can I buy the ticket other than the show place itself

Online from ThaiTicketMajor or at one of their locations like Central Ploenchit, B2B in Centralworld.

Edited by PattayaParent

• 5 months later...

Upping this thread as mine went unanswered yesterday. Where to buy the Siam Niramit tickets at a discounted price? I tried to buy them at Hotels2Thailand website but I must've entered the wrong security code for my card as the whole thing was voided. Will the B2B in Central World provide me with a discount?