Red Bull Rookies Racing

visions

I watched the Red Bull Rookies race last nite. Incredible performance put up by these youngsters. There were up to eight riders vying for first place and the close racing was so intense on the KTM125s.

Lead swapping several times in most corners and I think only about 3 falls from the big field says something about the standard of rider skills in a big field with such close racing.

When a number of these guys move into the larger bikes it will strengthen the compition there also....a great feeder program by the organisers....augers well to continue and strengthen the public apeal of big bike racing.

Full marks by Red Bull too, seeing the oportunity to sponser this essential stage of bike racing, but Im sure great commercial returns for them too as its a great spectacle to watch with all the bikes in RB colours..... the messgae is Loud and clear!

The qualifing of the Moto2 and MotoGP bikes was incredible. At speeds I cant even envisage. Close ups of them braking into a corner showing them entering the corner riding only on the front tyre and accelerating away only on the rear........God those guys have big balls!!!!

I used to be...and still am, a fan of F1 racing, but I have to say the bikes provide far more exciting viewing for sure. Im way too old for that sort of action now ......but the racing is a must watch now.......Im leaning into the corners with the best of them.......

Great racing mate.

The Moto2 series has turned out to be storming, in fact the racing is closer then MotoGP.

You can catch up on most things MotoGP, mentioned on Thai Visa, here

Totally agree with your views.

Can't wait to see the races later today :D