Everything In My Apartment For Sale...

Hi guys,

I'm karen and I've been living in BKK for the past three years. I'm moving back to the States and I want to sell my twin size bed with a matching closet and dresser. I also want to sell my Stereo, Stereo Stand, Samsung TV, TV stand and Computer desk, note: all the three things are dark brown/black, almost black wood, matching stands in great condition. I also have a book-shelf and a small table with wheels. I'm selling everything for cheap because I need to get them out of my way and move back home. I have tonz of new lamps and a couple of other things I need to sell. Please call me at 05-048-1085 or e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll tell you what my expected price is. I would prefer someone who would want to buy it all at once. I'll give it to you for reasonable price. If you just moved to bangkok and just got a place, this is a perfect opportunity for you. I dont really come on this site much so prefered to be called or e-mailed. Please contact me only if you are seriously looking into buying something. I don't want to waste anyone's time and I have very little time myself. Basically I need it out of my way. Thank you

Regards, Karen