Dangerous Motorcades

Richb2004v2

Well that's an exception. She must have requested a quick shopping trip. Most of the time, if it's an official opening or appointment, if you so much as appear on a floor three above them but are visible, they'll radio to security to move you on. Even if you're in the distance.

Well she lives next door to Siam Discovery, so being there 'unoffically' probably is not a big deal. As with the BTS...emporium to Siam means she can get home 'easily'.

To be honest, the fact of her presense (she is instantly recognisable) makes you stop in your tracks anyway, so the path for her I'm guessing is always clear, regardless.

In this particular case, I reckon there is very much a official/unofficial divide, with the official oppointments necessarily being a big deal for all involved.

Not saying the casual trips are common place, and i've told the forum of the two verifiable instances that I know of. But,I suspect that low key trips like this for her aren't rare.

A friend of mine used to live near her and said that it was not unusual for her to be out & about without much of an entourage. She is probably the second most popular royal for a good reason.

Edited by otherstuff1957