My Gf Thinks I Am A Walking Atm !

i told my girl i would leave her a few miilion in my will but she cant seem to grasp that she has to wait for me to pegout before she gets any money !

she keeps hassling me for just 1 million bahts up front !

she complains that her bank account is empty and she needs to do some shopping !

wish i had never mentioned it to her now.

I sugest 3 things:

1)  RUN

2)  FAST

3)  FAR

This will remedy the situation

good luck

nam

I agree with Nam Kao- you should get as far away as possible!

She might top you while you are sleeping, or if she can find some friends to help lift you, you might find yourself splattered all over the parking lot of your building!

I sugest 3 things:

1)  RUN

2)  FAST

3)  FAR

This will remedy the situation

good luck

nam

I agree with Nam Kao- you should get as far away as possible!

She might top you while you are sleeping, or if she can find some friends to help lift you, you might find yourself splattered all over the parking lot of your building!

:o:D:D

Ditto, ditto and ditto that again. Buff-Horns get out of there sharpish. What sort of <deleted> shopping does she need a Million baht for :D

Three steps to happiness

1)  In order to block out her requests, tie a plastic bag over your head

2)  To stop you getting your wallet out, tie your hands behind you back

3)  OK you already guessed it.

Your just kidding right, your not really still there? If money is all it's about the daily rental is much less then the purchase. There are many many rental agencies avialble all over Thialand. Who knows a jag, one day a mercedes the next an occasional Corvette and they will all loveyou the same way. So what is the problem LOL

i told my girl i would leave her a few miilion in my will but she cant seem to grasp that she has to wait for me to pegout before she gets any money !

she complains that her bank account is empty and she needs to do some shopping !

Hello jumper :o

Told my wife that if I die before I'm 75 everything goes to the local orphanage. Makes sure she takes great care of me for more than 20 years :o Haven't told her I've got nothing to leave anyway! :D

a mill baht is nuthin'. just give it to her. thai girls need to buy a lot o' crap. trust me I know

Yo Dude, how about throwing a mil to my misses as she wants to go shopping and since it really NOTHING to you, I could use a million also. :o

i told my girl i would leave her a few miilion in my will

I wonder why she is staying with you :D

Couldn´t you find a girl, especially in Thailand, without promising an amount of money.

Or do you prefer to pay the bill later? :o

Edited by MikeRay

Yep have a friend in exactly the same situ

He said he will leave her some money when he kicks off....around same amt or some land and she wants it upfront!!!

The things you say in moments of generosity (passion).

Never promise money and NEVER tell them how much you have.

Use atm acct with very small baht in it.

do you ever get the feeling that she's only in it for the money? go ahead and change your will, give all your money to me when you die. hey, at least i'm being honest. :o looks like you need a new girlfriend, seriously. i mean, SERIOUSLY.

... If money is all it's about the daily rental is much less then the purchase. There are many many rental agencies avialble all over Thialand. Who knows a jag, one day a mercedes the next an occasional Corvette and they will all loveyou the same way. So what is the problem LOL

I've got an old banger myself. :D:o

... If money is all it's about the daily rental is much less then the purchase. There are many many rental agencies avialble all over Thialand. Who knows a jag, one day a mercedes the next an occasional Corvette and they will all loveyou the same way. So what is the problem LOL

But reliable no doubt... :D

totster :D

But reliable no doubt... :D

totster :D

She needs a regular oil change :D