My Gf Thinks I Am A Walking Atm !

... If money is all it's about the daily rental is much less then the purchase. There are many many rental agencies avialble all over Thialand. Who knows a jag, one day a mercedes the next an occasional Corvette and they will all loveyou the same way. So what is the problem LOL

I've got an old banger myself. :D:o

But reliable no doubt... :D

totster :D

She needs a regular oil change :D

Down Boy! :D:D !

... If money is all it's about the daily rental is much less then the purchase. There are many many rental agencies avialble all over Thialand. Who knows a jag, one day a mercedes the next an occasional Corvette and they will all loveyou the same way. So what is the problem LOL

I've got an old banger myself. :D:o

But reliable no doubt... :D

totster :D

She needs a regular oil change :D

Mine just needs a little push, then she goes forever :D and she looks great with the top down :D

Mr BoJ

Told my wife that if I die before I'm 75 everything goes to the local orphanage.  Makes sure she takes great care of me for more than 20 years :o Haven't told her I've got nothing to leave anyway! :D

:D:D:D:D

I haven't told the GF about my pension yet. But I will. When I die it dies......great incentive for her to pamper me for a long, long time! :D

But she can get rid of him!!!!!

I'm told that it costs Bht 10,000.00 to pay a Khmer to top someone around these parts. Could be a bit more for a farang but I doubt it. Therefore, don't ever let her bank account exceed Bht 10,000.00.

I suppose she could arrange 'cash on delivery'. :o